Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Death to the Don! Started by: Skorpeon on Apr 21, '09 10:22
Skorpeon walks onto the streets after seeing his boss, Death-Knight, becoming the newest Don in the mafia.

"Hello everyone, I come to you today, with great news. Upon the death of my father, Paradox, Death-Knight took over the reigns of the family. Some thought he may not be fit for the job, but he sure did prove them wrong. He has stepped up to the plate, and now has hit the Home Run, by becoming Don. He followed in his fathers footsteps, and actually crushed his fathers shoes, by becoming Don as fast as humanly possible.

Now, I would like everyone to get up, and send him love mail, and congratulate this young man, on dawning the Don Suit. Today, a boy has become a MAN

Skorpeon sends the first congratulations mail to his headquarter
Report Post Tip
Very well done! Congrats to you and your family.
Report Post Tip
Congratz DK

Well done and deserved.
Report Post Tip
Nice going DK! Well served! Sweet.
Report Post Tip
Tommy hearing of the news decides to walk down to DK headquarters, which is only blocks away from Gatos HQ.

"Congratulations Death-Knight, everyone in Detroit will be celebrating tonight"

Tommy walks down to his shop and gets a truck load of candy to bring to the party tonight
Report Post Tip
Congratulations DK. Well deserved, my friend.
Report Post Tip
Dk steps out his bright green Limo in his new suit

Hey everyone, Thank you for all your kind words.. I never thought I would be where I am today. I never thought I would crush my fathers shoes so easily.

I really do mean this, I would never of been able to get here if it was for many people helping me here are a few...

Skorpeon - Love you bro your the best RHM ever :)

Marietta - Thanks for everything mom :)

RourkeyRourke - You have always been there when I have been down to keep my standing :)

WildTurkey (R.I.P) - You allowed me to see my real self and showed me I could do anything if I put my mind to it :)

SkullCandy- - Skull you always were my Little Skull you always there to cheer me up always there to make me laugh even when I hate you at the most :)

Those are 5 of the many people I can name. If I was to name them all I would be here forever.

Dk sits down and listens to everyones Kind words
Report Post Tip
Thanks sir :D i do my best...

and very very well done to you sir... you really deserve this rank...

i wish i was good enough to reach a rank that good..

and hate is a strong word... the phrase is really really really dislike :D lmao

anyway, congratulations boss..
Report Post Tip
Congrats, you waited along time for this.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Death-Knight.
Report Post Tip
grats dk
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Death-Knight. This must be an exciting day for you. It is well deserved.
Report Post Tip
My warmest Congrats DeathKnight, may your reign be long and prosperous.
Report Post Tip
Congrats DK.
Report Post Tip
Congratz DK :D
Report Post Tip
Well done DK
Report Post Tip
Congrats Death Knight and all the best for the future
Report Post Tip
My bouncing baby boy, a Don?! I don't believe it!

Congratulations, Harold. I am so very proud of you for all your accomplishments. You are an exemplary Detroit Mobster, an amazing Captain, and above all a stellar son.

Very well done, DK.
Report Post Tip
*walks over to DK*

*extends hand and shakes*

You've done very well my friend. You have the character of your father and your suit status as a CL never changed you. Hopefully this suit will not as well! You're a great guy!

Congratz mane!
Report Post Tip
Great job! Detriots proud of ya!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death to the Don!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL