Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:46
Page:  1 
Il Principe Started by: Sev_Machiavelli on Apr 21, '09 23:25
Sev looked down on the tattered piece of paper brought to him by MacLeod's errand boy and read it carefully. Written on it were the words: "My office. Now." Walking quickly through the doorway of the HQ, he hoped that there wasn't any trouble. Sev notices AdrianChampagne and PedroRourke standing outside MacLeod's office on either side of the door and Adrian tilts his head to indicate that Sev should go right in. The boss was on the phone with his elbows on his desk. He was speaking strongly to the person on the other end of the line and Sev respectfully stands inside the door until he's finished. As the boss hangs up the phone and motions for Sev to sit down he begins to speak.

Good to see you, Sev. I've got a job you can help me out with if you're willing. What do you say?

Nodding, MacLeod listens to Sev as you say Not sure if I'm skilled enough, but I'd do anything for the family.

I know you would, Sev. I know you would.

MacLeod leans back in his chair and thinks for a moment.

There's a man that I need silenced. He has been spreading lies about us in the streets and causing friction with the local government. His name is Joey Fandalini. To be blunt... he's a fat bastard. Son of a bitch weighs over 300 pounds. He's usually at a diner near the south end of the strip. Walk in and take him out in broad daylight. The other Vegas operations need to know that this disrespect will not be tolerated. Can you do this for me?

Of course I would.

Sev replied, forcefully trying to hide the smile on his face. This was it. This was the moment, the chance that he could impress the brass and, hopefully, gain their favour. His heart beat rose in mere moments, and the adrenaline rushed through his veins. Never had Sev been this excited before. Well...except maybe on his honeymoon.

Anything for the family boss. Imma take care of it now if you don't mind.

And with that, Sev, in a gesture he religiously does whenever he greets anybody, tipped his fedora towards his crew leader, stood up, from the chair he sat on, and proceeded to leave the office, nodding to the left hand man and right hand man on the way out.

An hour later, Sev started to find this man. Joey Fandalini...Joey Fandalini...Sev kept repeating the name in his head in an effort to ring some bells. Unfortunately, the person was unfamiliar to him. And so he must hunt for his prey knowing only what his physical appearance is. But that should be easy, Sev thought with a slight grin on his face, considering that the man was a freakin' blimp.

It was a beautiful day, as Sev walked along the south side of the strip, the sunshine illuminating the whole street. He was cautiously eyeing every establishment he could see and every fat bastard he came across. Hopefully that Fandalini guy was awake at the time. Hopefully there aren't that many people as large as he is. Hopefully he had nobody with him. Sev was also being a bit careful around any cop he sees, as there was a noticeable bulge on his coat; add to that the fact that he was moving quite suspiciously for a man at that particular time of day.

After a few minutes for wandering around, and after a few minutes of sweating quite profusely, he came upon a diner which had a few patrons, a dozen at most. It was the time of the day where everybody was probably asleep. And judging by the looks of the place, from the hideous furniture to the near blank walls, nobody would ever think of entering the establishment. Sev saw a particularly robust man chugging on a cigar, apparently alone. He then looked around a bit before entering the place, but Sev saw nobody...suspicious in particular and decided to finish the job right there and then. He stood before the double-hinged doors leading to the entrance of the diner, braced himself for what was about to happen, and entered the shop.

A couple of bells rang as Sev entered the shop, but nobody paid heed. The staff was so lazy they didn't even bother to stand and approach their new customer, and the few patrons that were their kept on doing their business. Perfect, Sev thought. No suspicion at all. And with a slight smile Sev approached the grotesquely round man at his table and spoke in clear, gruff voice:

Are you mister Joey Fandalini?

Yeah...what the fuck does that mean to you?

Replied the fat man after he had taken a sip from his cup of coffee. He returns to his usual business, unmindful of what was going to happen.

This was it, the moment of truth. Sev inhales for a bit and, in one swift movement, removed his gun from his coat and pressed the end of it onto the fat man's forehead, amidst the noise the people inside were making. This gun was a special one, as Sev cherished it a lot. It has been very reliable in his everyday business. It was a typical gun, but with a specially made metal rod skilfully welded on top of the barrel, acting in this case as a "silencer." But silence wasn't necessary at the moment.

Fandalini was obviously startled, even managing to drop the cup on his table onto the floor, breaking the porcelain. But the tension was already there, and it was apparent for everybody inside the establishment at that time. Sev manages to smile at his target before stating in a cold, crisp voice:

The Literati send their regards

No wa-

Fandalini managed to utter before hearing a muffled sound and getting 3 quick lobotomies with bullets. Blood spattered the area behind the man's back, as it banged with a slight thud on the side of the table. Blood seeped from the holes in the man's head and poured onto the diner's floor, decorating the wooden panels with crimson paint. Sev just stood there for a moment, mindful of what he had just done, before a high pitched screamed from a nearby waitress put his senses back in order.

Sev hastily concealed his weapon and quickly left the place, running towards a particular alley as he left. He knew the place like the back of his hand, since he grew up in that area. After evading attention for quite a while, Sev walks alongside the sidewalk on the strip, clandestinely disappearing into the crowd that was certainly gathering. He heard the familiar wails of a police car's sirens, and gave a little smile. Surely the higher ups would be pleased.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Il Principe
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL