Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:29:19
Page:  1 
looking down the barrel of the past. Started by: The_Shy_Guy on Apr 22, '09 02:31
The_Shy_Guy rushed out of his family Hq and hops in the car with his cousins. He headed home to prepare himself and spend some time with his family in case the next time they saw him was in a casket. They grab their guns and eat a quick dinner. He picks up a picture of his wife from the end table while embracing one last time his boy before going back out.

Driving down the dark road looking at the picture of his wife he thinks about why he decided to follow his father's footsteps. Looking at the picture of his wife he knew why he followed his fathers footsteps. Looking at the picture of his wife he wonders if he will take his father's exact footsteps. Looking at the picture of his wife he knows he will not take his father's exact footsteps. Looking at the picture of his wife he know that everything will work out great.

As they pull up under the freeway to the shanty building Soldano calls his shop. The_Shy_Guy opens the door and steps out of the back seat with his cousin Lou leaving his other Cousin Skitzo in the drivers seat. Rounding the car, he ducks his head into Skitzo's view.

"You just wait here. You know the drill."

Shy_Guy and Lou walk across the street to the building. Before entering, Shy_guy looks at his wife's picture one more time and makes sure his notepad is secure within his trenchcoat. They walk up a creaky wooden ramp to the door and knock twice as they were told.

It is almost the exact deal one would expect, a grate on the door slides open quickly

A disgusting, husky voice asks "Who The Fuck are you"

The_Shy_Guy leans towards the grate and casually replies "The name's Marky Mancino, this is my cousin Lou. Johnny S should know that The Mancino boys are here to see him."

The Door opens and, as his boss said, Johnny was by himself with just a lone bodyguard. The place smelled of cigars and sweat. There was a radio playing in the back of the room. It sounded like an announcer spouting out today's horse races.

The_Shy _Guy finally speaks up after a couple of minutes of Soldano with his back to SG.

"Is this what you're doing now Johnny, you stopped taking hits and are resting your life's work in horse races?"

Soldano turns around to a face he hasn't seen in ages, and then he looks to Lou amazed that he would dare step foot in front of him, before Johnny can speak SG jumps in

"It's alright, I've been going through a rough time. I've had a lot to drink and Lou drove me here because I have no where else to turn to."

Johnny motions for Lou to wait in the front room with the bodyguard; he pours himself and SG a drink

"Marky, what are you doing here, you know your father wanted you to have nothing to do with this business"

SG breaths a small sigh of relief this means he has no idea of his association with the Literati and Relentless.

"Yeah, I know my father would hate to know that I'm asking for your help, but I got nowhere else to go."

Both men finish their drinks, SG asks for another and the man pours another round for the two of them

"You see, the wife caught me with another woman. She's cutting loose, taking my boy, and threatening to turn me in for my drug running. I'm now in over my head and Lou suggested I just hire you for a hit."

The elderly Soldano leaned forward, "You just want me to do your lady in? Well the going rate is..."

Before he finishes his sentence SG pulls out an envelope full of money and slides it across the desk, intentionally letting two $1000 stacks fall on the floor. As Soldano bends down to get the money, SG pulls out his gun and whips the elderly man on the back of the head. Sliding around the desk, SG simply yells "Lou!", a single gunshot is heard in the front room and an engine revs in the street. Once the screen door , SG kicks the old man in the hip and rolls him over waving his .45 in the man's face.

"First off ,who the fuck do you think you are talking to me about my father's wishes, Secondly, Who the fuck do you think you are setting up a makeshift Hq in Hypno's city without paying tribute, you realize that you are worse than a rogue with shitty self esteem praying for validation. You are a leech who cant afford to live and is afraid to die. Well I'm going to do you a favor old man."

Soldano begins to speak, SG slaps him in the face with the stock of his gun

"You don't get to speak, you fucking leech. I was sent here to kill you. I could care less what you did for my father. I'm not him.I was told to kill you and I am going to kill you"

The_Shy_Guy sticks the barrel between the man's teeth and pulls the trigger. He then grabs the envelope on the desk and money beside his foot and put them both inside he coat. As he heads out the door he sees a letter opener with a monogram "JS" on the side, He picks up the letter opener and puts it in his pants pocket and switches off the light and calmly walks to the car, wiping the blood from his face. He gets back in the car and looks in the mirror to Skitzo.

"Lets go back to the HQ. I need a stiff drink."

As they drive back to the HQ, The_Shy_Guy tells Skitz and Lou to go wait next door at Fireidium's bar while he finished up some business.

SG then walks into the HQ and goes Directly to Macleod's office and he hands Mac both his Journal and the Letter opener.

"Just as you asked, boss"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: looking down the barrel of the past.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL