Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 11:28:23
Page:  1 
Guns Started by: Greywolf on Apr 22, '09 07:56
Can anyone tell me how you know what strength you gun is? I know you can go to the shooting range, but how do you know how well you are doing with your gun?

Many thanks
Report Post Tip
you wont know...all part of the fun ;)
Report Post Tip
you know how well you are doing on what rank you shoot ;)
Report Post Tip
Thanks guys
Report Post Tip
I was curious about guns etc, this is probably not the best place for this thread, sorry for any offence caused.

Greywolf
Report Post Tip
There is nothing wrong with this question being posed here. We only need to be careful who might be listening and how you ask the question. If the Feds are around, don't be talking about contract killings, for fucks sake!

Learning the strength of your gun is a long process. After you survive many wars and use your gun, you will begin to know what you are capable of doing. There is no other way to know, unless someone spoon feeds you the information. I certainly would not deprive you of the pleasure of learning as you go. The mystery and the journey are part of the excitement of our thing.
Report Post Tip
Flash stares quizically at Butt Ox

Ok who the hell are you & what have you done with the real Butt Ox. First it's public applogies & now not chastising someone for talking outta school about hitting?

Hides behind his bodygaurds

Sir
Report Post Tip
Mr Flash, you of all people should know that I can be helpful to those who are interested in learning the trade if they are willing to do their own work. I only tell them what they need to do to get started, and require them to learn on their own from that point forward.

We are not going into detail here, so I have no problem with discussing it openly. As far as public apologies, I deny the existence of such a thing.
Report Post Tip
I wasn't talking about hitting or killings, i was merely curious if you know how strong your gun strengths are. Lets face it not all people have guns.

Butt_Ox, thank you for your words of advice. I would never talk about stuff you suggested here in open forum.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Guns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL