Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:36
Page:  1 
A City of Rules Started by: Premier on Apr 22, '09 17:45
Two households, both alike in dignity, in fair Verona, is where we lay our scene. From ancient grudge break to

New mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. Project forth the fatal loins of these two foes;

Pair of star-crossed rules take their effect.

Rule Breakers vs. Rule Enforcers

Thomas Rourke- Godfather of New York

Marietta- Godmother of Detroit

Premeir- Don of New York

Caius- Consigliere of New York

Phantom-Ghost- Boss of New York

Noir- Don of New York

ForkRourke- Right Hand Man to the Godfather of New York

Rule Breakers

Tibot-Prince of Rule Breakers

Arba- Tibot's close friend

Asylum- Fellow rule breaker

Heading towards the city, Premeir was driving with his brothers, Caius, Phantom, and Noir with him in the car.

Caius was seen yelling from the vehicle

Caius: A Dog of the house of rule breakers moves me.

The others joined in laughter.

They were known as "The New York Boys".

Speeding into the gas station and slamming on the brakes, nearly missing a gas pump attendant, you notice the license plate says "NY 005"
Stepping out of the car Premeir turns and speaks...

Premeir: The Quarrel is between our masters

Phantom speaks up loudly...

Phantom: AND US THEIR MEN! HAHA!

Premeir made his way to the bathroom...

Unbeknownst to the New York boys, a car was pulling up, the license plate reading "RB 005"

Enter: The Rule Breaker Boys.

Stepping out of the Rule Breakers' car, all intimidating foes, not because of their power, but because of their

lack of self-control and respect for the rules

Tibot exited the car leaving Arba and Asylum to their own as he entered the gas station

As they sat in the car, Noir, Phantom, and Caius noticed a group of young ladies, entering a van. They all got out of the car making obscene comments and gestures, as Caius groped himself in the direction of the women.

"You know you want it!", he yelled.

A look of shock came across the New York Boys' faces as the van pulled away revealing the Rule Breakers on the opposite side.

Phantom, Caius, and Noir now stood face to face with Asylum and Arba

Phantom looked at Caius and Noir, saying:

Phantom: Jesus! It's members of the house of rule breakers...

Noir grabbed towards his pistol

Noir: Go fourth and I will back thee!

Seeing this take place, Arba drew his pistol, making Phantom flinch slightly.

Laughter erupted on the Rule Breakers' Side at seeing this take place. Asylum and Arba then joked...

Asylum: BOOOO

Arba: HAHAHAHAA

Asylum: DID YOU SEE HIM?

Being upset at the mockery, Phantom and Noir exchanged words with each other and then with Arba.

Phantom: I will bite my thumb at them, which is a disgrace if they bear it.

Noir: Agreed

Phantom bites his thumb in the direction of Arba, seeing this Arba becomes enraged.

As Arba approaches, Caius backs up Phantom, speaking as the foes began approaching each other and exchanging words.

Caius: GO FORTH, I WILL BACK THEE!

Arba: Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?

Phantom: I do bite my thumb, sir!

Arba: DO YOU BITE YOUR THUMB AT US, sir?!

Phantom (speaking to Noir): Is the law on our side, if I say aye?

Noir: NO!

Phantom (Addressing the rule breakers): NO sir I do not bite my thumb at you, but I bite my thumb, SIR!

Caius, getting nervous in the back, yells to the rule breakers

Caius: Do YOU QUARREL SIR!

Arba: NO SIR!

Noir: But if you do sir, I serve as good a man as you?

Asylum: NO BETTER?

Caius looks towards the bathroom door as it begin to open, he then shouted to the rest of the NY boys.

Caius: HERE COMES PREMEIR, SAY BETTER!

Phantom: YES SIR BETTER!

Arba (now furious): YOU LIE!

Both sides now draw guns aiming them at each other. As Premeir exits and sees everything going on, he draws his infamous 1911 and approaches the rule breakers, aiming his gun at Arba and then at Asylum, as both groups

attempt to take cover behind cars and poles.

Premeir: PART FOOLS! YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU DO!

Premeir: PUT UP YOUR GUNS!

Seeing Premeir approaching, A look of dread comes across Asylum's face, as he drops his gun and runs away, leaving his brother Arba to deal with Premeir.

As Asylum runs away, the gas station door slowly swings open, revealing Tibot and his two holstered 1911's. As he looks at the New York Boys Tibot says...

Tibot: What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? Turn thee, Premeir, look upon thy death.

Premeir realized this was no place for a gun fight.

Premeir: I do but keep the peace: Put up thy gun. Or manage it to part these men with me.

Tibot: What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Rules, and thee: Have at thee, coward!

No sooner after he spoke his last word, a gun fight erupted in the tiny confines of the gas station,

Pumps were hit with stray rounds, and Tibot aimed his gun directly at Phantom, wounding him in the shoulder

Premeir was firing back at Tibot, as Caius and Noir rushed to the car to get Phantom to safety, Premeir hit

Arba dead center as he fled from the gas spewing out of the pumps

As Premeir ran down the road with Tibot in pursuit, Godfather Rourke noticed the fray from his passing limo

Godfather Rourke: GIVE ME MY RIFLE!

Thomas reached for his rifle, as Marietta placed her hand over his; looking into his eyes she exchanged words...

Marietta: A crutch, a crutch! Why call for your rifle?

Thomas: My rifle, I say! Old Rule Breakers have come, And flourishes his gun in spite of me.

Marietta: Thou shalt not stir a foot, to seek a foe.

Realizing this fight was between Premeir and Tibot, he let go of his rifle as the limo sped off.

Coming face to face , Premeir and Tibot aimed their guns in a final last stand against each other, Rule Enforcer

against Rule Breaker, before either one pulled the trigger, they heard a booming voice...

ForkRourke approached with 80 of the godfathers bodyguards; Thomas must have sent word of the fray

ForkRourke: Rebellious subjects, enemies to peace,

Profaners of this neighbor-stained steel,—

Will they not hear? What, ho! You men, you beasts,

That quenches the fire of your pernicious rage

With purple fountains issuing from your veins,

On pain of torture, from those bloody hands

Throw your mistemper'd weapons to the ground!

Staring at each other, Tibot holstered his weapon

ForkRourke saw this and yelled...

ForkRourke: Ok, tricked him, quick Premeir, shoot!

Premeir smiled as the deafening sound of a bullet hitting flesh and bone took over, as a rule breaker fell to the ground...
Report Post Tip
Once the dust settles, Phantom is helped up by Caius and Noir. As he makes his way out of the crevace between the car and the bullet filled gas pump, he steps over spilled gasoline holding his shoulder.

A crowd stands in awe of the destruction that had taken place in The Big Apple. Civilians, cab drivers, and fellow mafioso stand with their jaws dropped as Phantom_Ghost begins to inform one and all of the increased enforcement of an old-standing rule.

"Ladies and gentlemen, what you have just seen is the first of many battles that will be fought to protect the innocent beings often referred to as the "-48" within our city.

Far too long we have watched the Rule Breaker's family line come into our city and shoot up the innocent into oblivion.

No longer will this be the case.

From this point forward, a kill of anyone who is considered to be "-48" within these city limits will result in death by the city of New York 100% of the time, regardless of who the killer is and whose family they belong to.

If people come into our city and disrespect us by breaking our rules, we will be the ones to deal out the justice.

No HQ wacks.

No feeding the rule breaker to your hitsquad.

New York hitters will benefit from your rule breaker's mistake."

PG pauses and looks back at the gas station behind him. As he turns to face the crowd once more, he has a smirk on his face.

He continues:

"New York understands that there are certain circumstances where it will be essential for a -48 to die. If you feel that this is the case, you must contact a family head or a Right Hand from a New York family with ample proof of the necessity for a hit on your -48 target. Once our blessing is given, the hit may be carried out.

This rule is effective as of right now, on this day."

Phantom takes a step back and leans against the car behind him, glancing down at his shoulder.
Report Post Tip
Caius finishes brushing off his suit and curses...

Another one down the drain dammit... hanging out with this lot is expensive

Caius walks up to where Phantom had recently made his announce about -48's and applauded the man

Well said indeed.

Caius wasn't want to shun away from a war, but he wasn't one to start one either... rules were good

I haven't been around these streets for long. However, I have been given the opportunity, and the privileged to be one of the chosen few who help run NY. Touch a -48 and I don't care who you are, or what family your in. The NY hitsquads will be given your name, and you will be shot.

Caius reached into his jacket and pulled out a pack of cowboy killers...

He fumbled for a minute with his Zippo and cursed loudly... out of damn lighter fluid

A BodyGuard pulled out a match and offered it

With a deep inhale he finished his words carefully

Additionally, respect is something that needs to be checked. Many have come to me and welcomed me in open arms as a NY CL and I thank you for that. However, many have not. Many have shown disrespect towards me, and my Godfather. This will no longer be tolerated. If you have a problem with the way I or any other CL of NY conducts our business, take it up with the Godfather. Don't rant at me, and DO NOT disrespect MY Godfather. If you do, it will be the last word you breathe on NY's streets.

Caius takes a step back and walks over to Phantom, leaning against the car ready to catch the man...
Report Post Tip
Noir inspects the body of the rule breaker.

Yeah he's dead alright.

Noir turns to the gathering crowd and begins to speak

I would like to hope we have made ourselves perfectly clear here today. But for those of you a little slow of mind I shall re-iterate. A meeting was held between all the families who run this fair city. The outcome has been a new set of rules for how we punish anyone who thinks they can come to our fair city and disrespect it.

Everyone should now be aware that by entering New York you pre-consent to abide by our rules or face the consequences.

These rules apply to everyone. I can't stress this enough. I don't care who your bloodline is. The New York family heads are united on this issue. No leeway will be made.

Noir takes a breath and looks around. The body of the rule breaker lay broken and bloodied down by the gas pump. The instinct for self preservation takes over. That son of a bitch Detective Josh Hendrickson would soon be at the scene. I sure as shit don't want to be here when he turns up.

Noir turns to the crowd

I hope we have all demonstrated a valuable lesson to you people?

Noir turns to Premier, Caius and Phantom thinking he hears the sounds of sirens in the distance

Time for me to leave fella's. Pleasure doing business as always.

Noir grins
Report Post Tip

From this point forward, a kill of anyone who is considered to be "-48" within these city limits will result in death by the city of New York 100% of the time, regardless of who the killer is and whose family they belong to.

Just trying to be clear, if a "-48" takes a shot at one of my family. I am not allowed to retaliate if that "-48" is in your city?

Report Post Tip

Just trying to be clear, if a "-48" takes a shot at one of my family. I am not allowed to retaliate if that "-48" is in your city?

Odd,

Under those circumstances, you would be required to appeal to a higher power within New York before shooting. Any of the CL's will do, RH's if none of them are available. Upon meeting with them be sure to have ample proof of the -48's aggression and we will have no problem authorizing that shot for you to take.
Report Post Tip
Thanks!

I like it!

Great move to get those fresh off the boat a fighting chance!
Report Post Tip
To clarify, however, I would like to have gone on record saying that any -48 who does need to die may or may not be given to you to kill.

It's a matter of request, if none of our hitters are on, and we don't want it, it's yours- hence why no one is to take the shot unless one of us knows first.
Report Post Tip
Thomas applauds as he looks at each of the leaders of New York.

Inspired work gentlemen. It makes me happy to see the city take shape with defined boundaries on what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior within the borders of our metropolis.
Report Post Tip
"my uncle learned this lesson the hard way, he made a silly mistake, i was told that he knew he had to die and requested he shud do so......"
Report Post Tip
As well I applaud your efforts here sir. Fresh blood is hardly given a chance to make their way in the world. With your support on the consequences following the needlessly killing of a -48 will hopefully expand our ever growing economy by bringing more mafioso in.

I give you my best wishes.
Report Post Tip
Apparently some people havn't been reading this.
Report Post Tip
Caius stepped from his HQ after a nice long phone call with Premier and walked up to the soap box in which he generally stood to make announcements

It would appear, that two individuals decided to break these rules that we have out lined. For that, they will pay the price, at the hands of the NY hit squads.

Additionally, to show the extent in which we are willing to go to find these rule breakers, I am issuing a bounty...

Caius smiles the man truly was a genius

1 Million Dollars to the first man that PM's the Godfather of NY with this witness statement. I will be paying this from my own purse, not the Godfathers.

We are looking for Heartabam WS.

Do not touch -48's in NY or you will suffer the same fate.
Report Post Tip
apprently some people don't remeber rules.
Report Post Tip
Best thread ever, considering none of it was worth reading.
Report Post Tip
Connor for someone's family line who has led such a shit excist, you have lots of room to even speak about anything.

Your family line has been one of the biggest failures at life this organization has come to see.

And what make's it even better is your the LHM of a fmaily, way to represent on how great an upper strucutre your family has.
Report Post Tip
An attractive young woman strolls up to the crowd and chuckles.

I think you're a bit off the mark there, Mr. McManus. I used to spend a lot of time in my father's library and, while there has certainly been some editing, I think it's a mistake to dismiss Shakespeare like that. Even if you don't appreciate the editing, the monologue at the end is worth it.

But what can I say? I'm a girl who loves her Shakespeare. Nothing fires me up like some poetry, after all.

Realizing she may have said a bit too much, Kates smiles and returns to the crowd.
Report Post Tip
Why would it not be worth reading if its the best thread ever? If you're trying to make a good put down at least let it make sense.
Report Post Tip
Its like me saying: you're going to be the best mafioso ever, considering the fact that you won't amount to anything at all.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A City of Rules
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL