Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Mississippi Streamline. Started by: Mississippi_Floyd on Apr 22, '09 19:41
So much noise, such a short life. I'm glad I didn't waste my energy in answering his delusional remarks.

I wonder what this says about all the people that supported him.
Report Post Tip
I hope he comes back having learnt his lessons, and i like the way that Jimmy had to teach him how to act, which was a major part of his "business idea" bless

rest in peace and let his son learn from his fathers mistakes...
artios leaves quietly and respectfully from the streets
Report Post Tip
He's dead, Artios. Unless he is Jesus or Lazarus, I doubt he will be coming back. Zombies piss me off.
Report Post Tip
http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=59877

The this will piss you off alright.
Report Post Tip
Why would that piss me off? I looks like a relative of Mr Floyd, sure, but the dead man is still buried.

I really do hate all of you.
Report Post Tip
he could bring changes to the world IF he gets to a respected rank and makes the right alliances, lets hope he has learned a lesson, i hope he has
Report Post Tip
Why is this getting so much attention? God WACK this thread already , that Floyd guy way way to fucken stupied.
Report Post Tip
"God WACK this thread already , that Floyd guy way way to fucken stupied."

MacLeod coughs.

Pot, meet kettle.
Report Post Tip
"Why is this getting so much attention? God WACK this thread already , that Floyd guy way way to fucken stupied. "

Because that is a way to set the right example, and for a wiseguy to act, good point.
Report Post Tip
Yeah but he did it twice.. He completely did the same thing twice after being told. Im just saying, there are way better stuff going on in the street. But let this be a lesson indeed.
Report Post Tip
"Yeah but he did it twice.. He completely did the same thing twice after being told. Im just saying, there are way better stuff going on in the street. But let this be a lesson indeed. "

Better way of going about things? Such as not making yourself look like a fool, or coming to say a fallen member is fucking stupid.

If any lesson is learned i hope its by yourself. TO control yourself and not come to the streets to look like an utter moron.
Report Post Tip
"Yeah but he did it twice.. "

So someone set the wrong example for you twice, but yet you still choose to do the same thing, and make yourself look like a fool on the streets.

And he did it twice? So it's ok for you to do it once??

I should start using that logic.
Report Post Tip
Fayth looks at all the people gathered and starts to speak

I am amazed that this person could be so abrupt, yes maybe he was new and maybe he didn't know the proper etiquette but still. I do not believe he deserved to have Godfathers and Don's explaining these things to him as some things even he should have realised may have come across as disrespectful and I believe you gentlemen deserve more respect after having worked your way up yourselves!

Fayth walks away hoping that her words will not have offended anyone
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mississippi Streamline.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL