Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:46:12
Page:  1 
Grand Fathers name? Started by: Rampage on Apr 22, '09 23:39
I am here to honor the Grandfather that gave their lives to this wonderful "thing of ours"..

"So I am here to dedicate who your GrandFather was.. I don't have one but I would love to know the names of thee ancient Mafiosos, and their grandsons that stand before us today.

SO if you have a Great Grand papa and would like to honor his name, just say it down below..

Thank you =]]
Report Post Tip
I'll beat everyone to the punch here and give a dedication to Sprozza's grandfather MagicMan.
Report Post Tip
I'd like to honor TheGhostWithin's ancestor; Skulls.
Report Post Tip
I would like to honor tha_hustla, who is not technically a grandfather due to the fact that he ascended directly to heaven without procreating, but whose seed is found in small traces inside of each of us
Report Post Tip
Mongo bows his head

Let us all remember tha_hustla. He was great. Tears up a little

I'd like to honor OhCrap, under Daera. (I have no idea who the hell he was, but he made that awesome street speech when FP killed one of his members. His enthusiasm to protect his family goes much farther than the loyalty I see today. Bravo. (Whether you're still here or not.))
Report Post Tip
I'd like to say a few words for stephebmitchel and hope his grandson/son/daughter is around somewhere.

RourkeyRourke lights a candle and places it up on the mantle.
Report Post Tip
"Rampage comes in with a dark priest robe, and as he enters the church he lifts up his hand"

"My son's we are all gathered here today for a memorial of our past, may be all bow our heads in silence, and respect those who have come before us and achieved greatness."

Rampage crosses himself and everyone rises

"I will be giving blessings tomorrow, but for tonight I must call it a night."
Report Post Tip
hustle hustle hustle

:')
Report Post Tip
Eh my grandfathers name was the great King Cav. He ruled these lands. One peasant at a time :)
Report Post Tip
StripheCorelli? Twenty2Life? uhmm.. StripheForelli.. Striphe.. Uno

lol
Report Post Tip
I want to give a shout out to my RL Grandfather Eddie. If you're reading this Pops, your ties are all shit.
Report Post Tip
My granddaddy has some sick ties. Its his choice of jumpers that get to me. Ever see Time Team on Channel 4? There was a dude on that with a similar awful taste in knitwear.

My grandfather in here i think was Plastician :/
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Grand Fathers name?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL