Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:42
Page:  1 
My Motor City Walk Started by: Ezra_Brooks on Apr 23, '09 16:34
Making my way down Pine Ave. I fiddled with my matches. I just couldn't seem to get one to light for the life of me. That cigarette was desparately needed. As I came up to First street I saw a ralley for the "I Hate Aurora Club". Fires being set in the middle of the street gave me the strike i needed for my smoke. Of course Aurora had attended the ralley shouting out cries of "I hate you BrianRourke!" and "Why are you doing this to me Mac!" Just another typical day I suppose, so I carried on my way down pine.

Barely making my way past Second street I was bum rushed by none other than DeathKnight, arms extended for a big bear hug. "Why is this man always hugging people?" I pondered to myself. With a quick hug back I regained my masculinity by ripping out some chest hairs and relieving a giant belch. Sure enough DeathKnight turned me a look of disgust then ran to the next person he could find, again with arms extended.

I quickly made my way across Third street in fear of what I may come upon next. Nothing, with a sigh of relief I carried on my way.

Turning off of Pine onto Fourth Street, I hoped to avoid anymore occurences. Boy was I wrong. I soon came upon a rather disgruntled wife yelling at her husband from their third story window while he stood in the streets pleading for her to calm down. After watching a blender be thrown out of the window and hitting the man in the head, rendering him unconcious, I scurried back to Pine to continue my walk.

What a crazy day this has been.

To my disbelief the days excitement was not yet over. Arriving on Fifth street, police yelled for me to stand back. While relieving myself on a potted plant, I watched a bank robbery take place. Amateurs. These guys had no idea what they were doing. Screaming out demands to the police while being taken down one by one. After watching the final mafioso being apprehended I decided to just turn around and make my way home. Too much for me to handle in one day. As I approached my front stoop I was again greeted by DeathKnight for a goodnight hug.

I made my way straight to my room, locking every door on the way.

What a crazy week.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Motor City Walk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL