Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:48:21
Page:  1 
Family memoirs Started by: Vico on Apr 23, '09 18:20
It wasn't the First of my Family's members who joined this world of Mafia but he was the real beginning of my kin here.

He was just a Thug wandering through the streets of New Orleans exploring the life of Mafioso which his Father experienced 4 months ago When a cloaked figure's hand shoots out from a doorway and grabs you by the collar, dragging you into the darkened alcove.

"What are you doing here in my city young fella?" The voice asked

"I was just exploring the streets and trying to find the way my father selected 4 months ago" Replied in fear

"Wanna join me then? I can help you follow the same route your old guy took"

"I appreciate your help much Sir, but do you mind telling me your name please Sir? I'd like to know the name of the man I am working for."
The Cloaked figure in his Fancy suit looked like he was a Family leader turned to him and replied "It's Dante Balboni son, Dante Balboni the leader of the Devil's Advocates Family in New Orleans."
He then showed my great Father how to rob old women purses and liquor stores, and took care of him till one day they were having a conversation while posting the Family's Earnings.

Dante showed them a list for the Family's Earnings and who are the best earners in the Family etc...

A new guy asked what this resembled

Dante: "this shows how much each if you have earned for me and you should guys earn and send me money as much as you can because I am the only reason you are alive."

My great Grand-Father replied "Excuse me Sir but you too without us won't survive, a Family Leader is not a Family Leader without his family and if we didn't earn for you you wouldn't be able to protect yourself so it's a kind of benefits the both of us you give us a shelter and we get you money. we won't survive without you and you won't survive without us too."

The Boss didn't reply to him and seemed to be pissed of the non respectful way this guy is talking to him, and decided just to ignore him.
A few days later the relation between my Grand-Father and the boss became more and more worse.

MY Grand Father then talked to his SCL and told him about what happened between him and the boss, The SCL told him that he was going to talk to him and that everything is going to be fine saying that he was a very good Earner and loyal to the family.
The next day my Grand Father found a Mail on his Desk reading congratulations, It was from the boss congratulating him on being Made Man

My great Grand Father was very excited that he hurried up to Dante's office to thank him and they had a little conversation about the Family and some people there who weren't doing their best for the Family.
Two days later My Grand Father was promoted to Capo, it was his first time for someone in the Family to get such a promotion, then the boss sent to him someone to tell him that the boss was meeting him in the coffee in 30 minutes.

Grand pa "hey what's up Sir?"

"I got a message from a Don of other city he says that he finds our crew very weak and there is no need for it to exist in this world they are gonna take us down if we don't work harder"

G: " I am sure you are right Boss But we are working very Hard we rarely sleep to improve the Family"

D: " I am sure you do so and a couple of other members do the same thing But there are others who Don't"

G: "so what do you think Boss?"

D: " I need your opinion"

G: " I think we gotta get rid of every one who doesn't work hard But this well cost us a loss in members boss"

D: " So it be but I will give them a while "

G: " you are always the Wiseguy Boss"

D: " How is business Doing with you now? "

H: " I am traveling to Detroit on Business in about 45 minutes "

Dante: " Good Speed and I am going to have some sleep as I haven't slept yet "
Then my Grand Father travels to Detroit

while Dealing in Drugs he was caught by police and Jailed He was Busted out of jail by someone which lately was found to be the hitter who was after him a short while after we knew that Dante was shot at the same time my Grand Father was shot

GRTS!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Family memoirs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL