Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:12
Page:  1 
I've Lost It! Started by: Munchkin on Apr 23, '09 23:10
You hear a loud ruckus and see Munchkin walking down the street, surrounded by a gang of little people. You can tell Munchkin is not pleased about something and wander a little closer to see if you can hear what the problem is. Just then one of the little people stop and place a table on the street corner and Munchkin begins to speak.

"You see everyone; this week my mind has not been where it should be. I've obviously been very frazzled and am quite embarrassed right now."

Sayyid steps forward "Munchkin, I didn't think you were going to speak in the streets without your new puppy at your side."

Munchkin frowns "Yeah I lost it"

Satanta questions "Munchkin I can't get into the storage room to get a chair out to go with this table. Can I have your keys on the lollipop key chain?"

Munchkin whispers "Yeah I lost them."

Shadow asks "Munchkin, it's very hot out here today, if you're going to sit at this table don't you think it'd be best if you put your hair up? I'll go get your hair clip."

Munchkin stops her before she walks away "Yeah I lost that too"

SeanConnery walks up to his Don "I'll sort this, give me your little black book and I'll start calling your contacts around the city to try to find your items."

Munchkin sighs "Guess what? You got it, I lost it."

-Selena- walks from the back of the crowd "Let me go get your yellow hand bag. I bet everything is in there."

Munchkin waves for her to come closer "The yellow hand bag is lost too."

Gino Ceasar approaches the table "Munchkin sorry to bother you but what time is it? I need to get to the docks by midnight for the newest lollipop shipment"

Munchkin rolls her eyes "My pocket watch? I lost it."

Alexia comes rushing to her boss "Well since you are going to sit here at this table for quite some time it seems, let me pretty you up a little. Let's put in those gold hoop earrings and put on some pink lipstick."

Munchkin finally blushes a little "I appreciate the offer but I lost them..... both!"

Ameneon finally has an idea "Well since we'll be waiting a little while, I've brought you a paper to read."

Munchkin giggles "I can't read the paper without my reading glasses and you know what? I lost them."

Doomtooth picks up the newspaper, reads something quickly and then speaks "The weather is supposed to get cool tonight, I'll go get your purple suede jacket to keep you warm."

Munchkin lowers her eyes "I lost it. I lost everything!"

Before anyone else could graciously offer advice Munchkin walks out from behind her chair-less table to address the now massive crowd.

"Like I was saying, it's been a long week. I've traveled from city to city and cannot find anything anymore. I am going to sit at this table, as soon as someone brings me a chair, until someone has told me the location of all of my lost items. I will pay for my own travel to go back and retrieve them from where I have left them."

"I will pay $250,000 to the first person who can tell me where each of my items have been left, no need in bringing them to me, just tell me the location so I can go pick them up. The post man has been informed to deliver my mail to this street corner until otherwise instructed. Just address the mail as "Found Item XXX". If any person can find all ten items, and tell me where they all are at once, I will pay that person one million dollars for the complete list, even if they have been paid for being first for items individually. A complete list will be a lot easier to plan my itinerary with."

"Now there have been two very vigilant people who have informed me of the location of two of my items. Unfortunately in my week's madness I have forgotten where these people told me they were, however I do remember the names and I will reward them for their efforts regardless."

"If no complete list or not all ten items are found by Sunday evening at 23:59 I will start my journey to collect my items, hoping to come across any that haven't been located during my travels and will no longer pay for information."

A random little person comes along with a chair finally and Munchkin sits and waits.
Report Post Tip
Shadow looks up at Munchkin and shrugs.

You know if my head wasn't attached I would have lost it a long time ago. I'll see what I can do to help you retrieve your lost items.

Shadow taps on her head and smirks as she slips back into the shadows she appeared from.
Report Post Tip
You see the man dumbfounded upon hearing the news

as he pulls out his butterfly knife, twirls it around and speaks

Well boss, I bet I can get us in one way or another if needed.

You see the man begin to search around the HQ for the lost item.
Report Post Tip
Munchkin finally starts to smile a little

The assistance shown to me on this matter is amazing. So far people have located:

My gold hoop earrings.

My puppy.

My Hairclip.

My purple suede jacket.

My keys with the lollipop key chain.

My yellow handbag.

My Pocketwatch.

Munchkin opens her wallet to show her appreciation to all those who have found her items.
Report Post Tip
Munchkin cheers loudly

Someone has found every single item. And I've even got my complete list thanks to Kittie! I'm off to collect my goods.
Report Post Tip
La_Machine walks over to Munchkin and waves to get her attention.

Time to go, boss. You don't want to be late for your flight.

oh wait.....

I lost the car keys.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I've Lost It!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL