Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 19:05:13
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
(somewhat OOC) Bitch rank Started by: WhiteWidow on Apr 24, '09 11:10
That one rank, the one that you actually lose sleep over because you're on here furiously doing petty's and felonies. Jail breaks are only second nature to you at this point, you've got those 20 seconds timed perfectly to maximize point intake.

All for that one rank. What is the one rank that is the hardest for you guys to get? For me, it's always been Capo. Made comes easily enough, but Capo is just a bitch!
Report Post Tip
Id guess Godfather, but hey!
Report Post Tip
I thought this was going to be a suggestion for creating a new rank and calling it "Bitch". I would wholeheartedly support that, and I would even lend my expertise in determining who is worthy of receiving such a title.
Report Post Tip
Lmao. You need to speak more often Butt, you're a regular ol' riot.
Report Post Tip
I think to get GF would be the hardest.
Report Post Tip
Alright wise guys, I KNOW GF is the hardest to get :P I meant for you personally, what rank always gives you trouble.
Report Post Tip
It's been pretty smooth for me this time around.

I'm going to say Don as it is the only plausible one that I haven't gotten yet.
Report Post Tip
I'd definitely say Boss is the turning point, Capo happens min time np...but then boss is the uphill struggle
Report Post Tip
Anything after Capo for me is always the biggest uphill bitchin' battle I've ever struggled with. Makes me curl into fetal position and cry at night sometimes. Luckily I haven't had that problem in awhile.
Report Post Tip
See I've only gotten Capo once, and Boss once, on the same account, andddd Capo was really hard, Boss was extremely easy in my opinion.
Report Post Tip
Consig...Don...GF... lol
Report Post Tip
For me it would be God
Report Post Tip
things start to get though after capo :/
Report Post Tip
Made Man has been a bit of a bother of late.
Report Post Tip
Everything after Goomba nowadays.

It's like all the sudden you've got to commit crimes to be in the mafia. What the fuck.
Report Post Tip
For me it is made man and I can never get to it.I think I got really close to it but my crewleader died.
Report Post Tip
Hell yea, I thought Capo was going to be hard, but I got it kinda quick. Now I am stuck, and can't get Boss :P
Report Post Tip
I would say Capo to.
Report Post Tip
Goomba is the shit to get.

You make it there, and you've made it everywhere.
Report Post Tip
capo and don have been the rough ones for me. I flew to consig from capo and languished in my pit of despair since
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: (somewhat OOC) Bitch rank
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL