Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:15:43
Page:  1 
Mississippi Law. Started by: Mississippi_Floyd on Apr 24, '09 12:14
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mobsters and Mobstress

Today I stand before you to state the conditions and laws of Fast Talking Floyd. I'll make this straight to the point and as brief as possible.

Today I will teach you Mississippi's law. This will be the guideline for effective communication when approaching scholar turned mobster Mississippi_Floyd and daily events that may take place.

STEP 1- Ignorance will not be tolerated. Statements that involve questions pertaining to personal, family, or business

issues shall be frown upon and may result in _____________.

STEP 2- Don Premier has given me a chance to prove my worth and quiet the non-believers. Enough said!

STEP 3- Those of you that may not feel creditable or verbally intelligent enough to approach the streets in a successful

manner, I will be willing to proof read and print your articles free of charge and label it UNKNOWN if requested.

Articles may pertain any subject matter and names will not be revealed. (I've noticed the backlash that may occur

for speaking on the streets and I'm willing to risk my neck so that all points are heard)

STEP 4- I will be offering jobs at a pay rate of $5,000 dollars a day for services that may assist me in my daily

reportings and journals. This will be known as the MISSISSIPPI COUNCIL.

STEP 5- Considering that Don Premier stuck his neck on line for me, I will be making a daily post called:

"THE DON'S DAILY DIGEST"

With these articles I will be discussing Don Premiers daily achievements, tasks, and attributes to our community.

Having said that. Good day and continue as you were.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey pours himself a glass of whiskey.

I would like to happily offer my services to be a part of the "MISSISSIPPI COUNCIL" for free.
Report Post Tip
Thank you my friend.

You may even fund all events as well!
Report Post Tip
id be down for that, if needed ....
Report Post Tip
Mississippi Councils Chief of Staff will be:

RourkeyRourke

His first assistant will be Louis-Lepek...
Report Post Tip
As Chief of Staff, my first order is to declare free whiskey for all assistants.

DRINK UP, BOYS!
Report Post Tip
louis takes a seat,puts his feet on the desk and enjoys the drink

"thanx guys"
Report Post Tip
Louis-Lepek is now named First Assistant in charge of liquor runs.

To be RourkeyRourke's personal errand boy. Now Louis needs an assistant. Any takers?
Report Post Tip
Hmmm...if you are offering your proofreading services, you should first demonstrate that you are able to proofread your own material. Physician, heal thyself!
Report Post Tip
Why so negative Butt_Ox? Is it that you're an ass?

I think I have a good spot for you "Leader of Print ASSociation"

You will be my personal instructor. In charge of pointing out all my mistakes and informing all when I am a ASS!

Thanks for your support.
Report Post Tip
Mississippi Council Update.....

Chief of Staff-- RourkeyRourke

1st Assistant-- Louis-Lepek

Leader of Print ASSociation-- Butt-Ox (Butt-Ox will be handling individuals whos speech lead us to believe they are an ASS!)

Positions are filling people, hurry.....
Report Post Tip
If you wish to offer a service for a profit, it is to your benefit that you are adept at the services you offer, otherwise potential clients will look elsewhere. All I was doing was giving you good business advice. Perhaps I was also knocking you down a peg or two. You seem to enjoy deriding others for their lack of oratory skills. Likewise, I enjoy pointing out the shortcomings of those who will do the same to others.

It seems you still have not learned your place in the scheme of things. You are not even a member of the mafia yet, but only a gangster who does work for a family. A New York family, at that. Before you go mouthing off about whether or not I am an ass, check to see who you are speaking to. I am not as forgiving as most of the mobsters you may meet, and you have not yet earned the rank or the familiarity with me to speak that way.
Report Post Tip
You should be running funeral services, ahahah I just think you made yourself one right now.
Report Post Tip
I apologize sir!

Your names was Butt-Ox, you corrected a person who likes to correct people. Therefore, I thought it was a good idea to name you Leader of Print ASSsociation.

Meaning since your name was Butt-Ox, you would point out all the ASSes.

Sorry if I offended you.

Butt-Ox is no longer Leader of Print ASSociation.

He will work closely with Mississppi Council to point out grammer infractions.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mississippi Law.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL