Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 07:44:40
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Other ways to travel suggestion! Started by: sneakyrat on Apr 24, '09 13:55
Hey all... i have a suggestion that i think should be great in this game.

Want dont we have another way of travel... by train for instance and instead of having a 2 hours wait for the next train, lets make it 4 because it's takes longer to travel by train. And why not raise prices for flying and travel by train cheap! I think it would make us think more before traveling, so far... travelings easy, does not actually reflect real life. Well, i am not saying we can do something that is a mirror image of real life, but at least make it a little more realistic. Dont get me wrong though... the games great. I just think that train travel would be interesting and in the 30's... more current than flying. What do you think guys!
Report Post Tip
i think thats a cool idea because in the 30s i would say it was a privelge to fly only for the rich. so you make it more expensive so the thugs and gangster would have to find alternate transportation

Excellent suggestion
Report Post Tip
I likey but would the 4 hours reset everytime you fly?
Report Post Tip
What about driving?
Report Post Tip
I love this idea. and i think driving should be put in to. maybe make it longer and cheaper?
Report Post Tip
I like the idea of the train. Very 30's, and RPable.
Report Post Tip
I like the idea. I think every one would agree that flying should not be our only choice for travel.
Report Post Tip
I think there should be a large list of ways to get around each changing by time and price like

Car-really cheap-long time

boat-expensive-short time

Plane-medium-medium time.
Report Post Tip
I think you should swap the Boat and Plane around there ace.
Report Post Tip
I think there should be a customized teleportation system.
Report Post Tip
I agree with the suggestion of a customized teleportation system. Except that there should be a 1% chance that when you use it you are accidentally sent to a parallel dimension and the you from the parallel dimension is sent to here. People can tell the difference since the other one will have a goatee.
Report Post Tip
Seems like a fun idea, I like the game simple though so I am not sure if this would complicate it to much or not :P
Report Post Tip
BOAT????
Report Post Tip
What happened to the train idea...and where did the boat come into play?
Report Post Tip
Loll Charly.... the threads called other ways to travel... so i think the boat is appropriate here. Anyways thanks for the comments guys, i like the game the way it is also. But it wouldnt do it any harm in adding other ways to travel. And wont make it much more complication, just gives more options for the high ranks. Another way of encouraging people to Rank faster. To gain access to the big bucks! Besides being able to carry more drugs. I think this idea is great and i like the boat idea. This is how drugs where shipped those days anyways. The more we comment, the more we have a chance to see this change happen. I would like to see this happen, it would be real cool. Who else has a comment. Let's keep this thread hot fellas!

-The Sneak!
Report Post Tip
I like the idea of the train. Back than traveling by plane wasn't very common, but almost every day you'd take a train or bus to work. But the boat, I'm going to take a boat from New York to Chicago...
Report Post Tip
I think RourkeyRourke's Idea of the teleportation system should be better !! :P
Report Post Tip
I agree, improve your idea please.
Report Post Tip
hey AJMan....that was the thought I had...how in teh crap am I taking a boat to Vegas...
Report Post Tip
Loll good point AJ... thanks for pointing it out... this also has to be realistic... i guess the train's gotta be it!

-The Sneak!
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Other ways to travel suggestion!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL