Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:18:05
Page:  1 
My family line from the start! Started by: Backup on Apr 24, '09 16:27
Backup walks through the streets of Detroit and jumps up onto a box. He begins to speak

My bloodline. It all began when my ancestor Backfire arrived on the boat in New York. As he got off it he saw a well dressed man who was obviously a gangster, OhCrap. It had been Backfires intention since he got on that boat to join the mafia however Backfire did not know what to do so simply said "Can I join your crew please?" This was my bloodlines first contact with La Costa Nostra. The man was merciful and did not punish him for disrespect but simply explained to him that he had to try harder than that in future when speaking to my higher ups. He was invited into "The new scum"

From my great ancestor Backfire, my bloodline has slowly been gaining experience on how to work hard and be rewarded with success in this thing of ours by learning from the mistakes of those who have gone before them.

After Backfire there was Smooks. Smooks slowly moved up the ranks working for Caligula. He got Made before he was gunned down in the great war on October the 4th.

Now came Sexysmooks. He was born into a time of rebuilding after such a devastating war. He briefly joined TheSpacePope before he was gunned down. After this my ancestor joined the late Briana Arao and he decided that a life of sailing around the seven cit-seas making friends as he went along was the life for him. He made it to the rank of Made man before Briano stepped down. He was faced with a difficult choice Who to join? He decided to go to the land where a bear ruled the land and where pigs could fly. He joined Bi-Polar-Bear and Hi. He enjoyed life in Los Angeles and made it to the rank of Capo before being killed after Bi-Polar-Bear had fallen.

Who's next? Hmmm. I'm sure there were members of my bloodline between SmookySmooks and sexysmooks but oh well. My parents never told me the story of those in my bloodline who did not become members (get Made) in the Mafia. Anyway, SmookySmooks was a fallen angel. He worked for the late Hayley and rose to the rank of made man when one day when he was walking the streets of Chicago, minding his own business his gun exploded!

After him there were no more members of the mafia until my father, Backdown. That's why i'm stuck with a stupid name. My father never thought twice when he named me

Backup curses Backdown

Anyway, back to the topic. My father joined Acute (who went on to become Godfather.) He was still young when Acutes rhm, Kingofonepercent took charge. From there my father rose through the ranks reasonably quickly. He was rewarded with the rank of Capo before he was killed in the great war in which 2 Godfathers died.

And finally it comes to the miracle of me!

Backup jumps off the box
Report Post Tip
I am sure that your ancestors would be very proud today to see you reach the rank of Consigliere within your family. Like many others walking our streets your line shows great resilience to keep coming back to this way of life despite its obvious dangers, highlighted by shortness of some of your relatives time on our streets.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My family line from the start!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL