Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:29:34
Page:  1 
My Story,My Way Started by: louis-lepek on Apr 24, '09 22:36
The sun shone down on to louis,s face,he takes a seat on a bench but this in-fact was no ordinary bench,this bench in-fact was built by his grandad,although in great dis-repair louis takes a seat and looks lovingly at it.

With the ever growing crowd,louis starts to talk...

"I find it more than fitting to talk to you today about my bloodline.............Yet it is not littered with numerous gangsters,but in-fact only three of my kin,s have ever walked these here streets.

This is my story,and i did it my way"

"It all started in the winter of 1930,a man by the name of Big-Lou,this was my grandad.The story goes that one night while on a routine trip to the local 7-11 to buy his tobacco,he got side-tracked by the local watering hole,one minute he is drinking a nice scotch,the next he knows he wakes up right here,right in this very spot were this bench now sits,don't think my grandma was too happy but that's another story"

"After picking himself up and dusting himself down,he knows he is far away from home,but all the same liked what he saw!

still with no tobacco,and his pockets bare empty,he approached a man by the name of El_nino,"

"My grandad was a wise ambitious man,he new that this fine looking man was in-fact a gangster of this world he was asked if he wanted to work for him in Detroit,with the need for tobacco,he said yes".

He was taken in by the guardian chasseur,were he rose among the ranks to reach capo,i have heard he was a demon at making and donating money.He was a lover not a fighter,this was his downfall,he was a victim of war between his city and La's Vegas,i was told he went in his sleep,in-fact all of his fam members were killed in that war,even godfather guardian.

"Some years later came my father Alfreddo-The-Mouth,an absolute outstanding excuse for a man,he had amazing values,and many contacts with in this world,and as his full name suggests he loved to shoot the shit with anybody that would listen."

"He joined this world on the orders of his father,it served him well in his life so it was good enough for his son.

He started his life under the control.of louis-gato,in the gato-regime,during this time he reached made man,making a name for himself in the streets and an important part of the lower structure."

"The gato regime changed hands,and salvatore-gato took over,this is when Alf,(as he was better known to his friends),really made his mark in this world,he rose to the rank of boss.being in trusted with his own sub-crew along the way,i was also told he was the best barman in the world,his close friends will not i'm talking bout"

"My fathers downfall somewhat ironic,he made his one and only silly mistake,he shot an innocent gangster,the irony here is that his job was to bring in new and up and cumming gangster,s"

It was said that he knew what it was he had done and ordered the hit on him self,as he felt he owed it to his fam and to Detroit!!"

"Many attended his funeral,and a lot was said to see him in the graveyard,but he loved the city and he had his morals........

"Then there is me".

With the sun still shining,louis flips out his knife,and scratches in the name Alfreddo-the-mouth,along side the already there Big-lou
Report Post Tip
Very good. I hope to see a part 2 with some really good action in it. :)
Report Post Tip
I thought it was great.:)
Report Post Tip
Great story about your bloodline.
Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip
alf was a great man and im sure you will learn from his mistake! welcome
Report Post Tip
Its good to see again.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Story,My Way
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL