Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 23:06:19
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Long dostance flights. Started by: SkullCandy- on Apr 25, '09 07:25
Im not sure how many of you agree but i think the long distace flight thing isnt that good..

i think it would be if they were a little cheaper say 2k or something... but not 60k

and even worse for proplr that are protected...

I like the idea (sort of) but they are massively oer priced...
Report Post Tip
Sorry about the Typo... *Distance
Report Post Tip
I kinda like it because it makes it so you dont travel everywhere all the time and that you'll only travel when absolutely necessary.
Report Post Tip
I dont mind it.. you just have to plan your flights better to save money
Report Post Tip
The idea is a sound one. Basically, it's to stop you flying right across the country for a drug deal, as the profit margins just won't be worth it. This is because:

1) It's not RP accurate, for example, Capone left Illinois about 4 times in 20 years on business, and he only went to New York. The world was a much bigger place in the 20's, and that's never really been reflected in this game until now.

2) To create some division between cities, which is really a longer term plan. Countless wars haveh happened on here and on 'old org' because CL A didn't like how CL B ran his family and all that. Hopefully, with more clearly defined 'boundaries' between cities, there will be a smaller amount of inter-city interference; which in time should lead to more diversity and hopefully each city gaining it's own character!
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Long dostance flights.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL