Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:07:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Oliver McTavish Started by: -TheGuardian- on Oct 31, '07 04:27
*The man stands there with a hand full of red roses,He see's Ms.Mctavish walking down the street and makes his way over to her,He smiles at her beautiful face and hands her the roses*

Hello boss :)

How are you doing today?

I just wanted to stop by on these steets and tell everyone how much you rock!

You always look out for the family and support us in anyway possible and you always seem to keep us happy by listening to what we have to say and trying your best to accomplish what we need.You have hard decisions to make each day and i just want you to know that we all stand by you!

You help others in need and try your best to keep these streets as clean as possible!

Others may b*tch and Complain about bad your killing this world but i and many others believe in you!

Your beautiful! Smart! Caring! And we loves you for it!

*The man kisses her on the cheek*

Thanks for everything!
Report Post Tip
You seem to have mistaken our dear boss for a woman.

Although he is very feminine indeed, I assure you, Oliver is definitely a man.
Report Post Tip
A young man walks out into the streets he smiles at the young man and proceeds to speak

I keep telling the young man to see his eye doctor. No worries. This mistake happens a lot.I am sure that mister Mctavish is used to it as it happens quite often.
Report Post Tip
Well man, woman or beast you can argue that all you like but I would like to add to the original point put across by our friend Guardian.

I have known Olivers family line for a long time now and I know that some of the things he has had to deal with around here would have made a lesser person go insane. To have dealt with all these things and kept a strong active and hard working family running smoothly is a fantastic achievement.

Keep it up Boss we're all behind you.

moretay shakes the boss by the hand before jumping in a car and driving to the airport
Report Post Tip
Dakines walks over...

What do we have here a family gathering and I wasent invited?

Shakes Olivers hand..

You really are a great leader, you posses many skills and run a tight nit family. You defiantly know what your doing.

Well done Boss, we got your back till whatever end.

-Dakine
Report Post Tip
Mugen Cheers

Long live Badass !!

I couldnt agree more and the boss knows it! Hes awesome!
Report Post Tip
I love to RIM
Report Post Tip
Oliver McTavish and her fine family embody the character and work ethic that we base or way of life upon. In the many occasions that I have had the pleasure to speak with Mr. McTavish I have always come away thoroughly impressed by his intelligence and wit. The manner in which he conducts himself in these streets is an example for us to live up to. Passionate about his beliefs and fierce in the defense of his family. A passion we should all share. Good on ya, Mr. McTavish.
Report Post Tip
Rofl.

Pull your tongue out his his/her ass.
Report Post Tip
Perhaps you mistake admiration for syncophatic pandering. Oliver Mctavish and his family, along with SWYW were instrumental in eliminating the threat of DiscoDuck whose reign of terror saw him murdering friend and foe alike with no compunction or regard for his own family.

Mr. McTavish was there thoughout the entire campaign, with little regard for his own saftey and no rest. It was a long and heated battle. Many good men and women on BOTH sides lost their lives, my own father among them. Oliver McTavish earned my respect then, and they still have it.

Our actions define us. Olivers actions were those of a hero.
Report Post Tip

Your beautiful! Smart! Caring! And we loves you for it!

Are we talking about the same Oliver i know?

If we are Guardian you have gotten him all wrong.
Report Post Tip
First of all I must say... well, thank you all for your kind (albeit random) words and praises. It really warms my heart to see that I have touched at least a few lives around here. (At first when I heard my name I thought I was being called out for a rap battle... I must say this is slightly unexpected...)

Now I must say that I am also bewildered. It is not my birthday... nor is it anywhere near the 'family' oriented holiday season. I suppose I must chalk this up to a bit of early All Hallow's Eve celebrating? Raises his eyebrow at -TheGuardian- and makes a drinking motion with his empty hand.

Just messing around mate. Thank you once again. Despite my confusion and feeling as if I've suddenly been tackled from behind, I do appreciate what everyone here has said.

Oh, and yes yes. Everything Paranoid_Android said was true, though. I am heartless, cruel, evil and calculating. I am a very mean, stern man who does not find humor or joy in anything. Erm... what else would you like me to say?
Report Post Tip
I dont trust this for a second! Obviously TheGuardian- wants some thing. This sounds exactly how I would speak to my parents before I ask them if I can go out and mug old people.

However. The little messages in Mass Mails do make my day :D
Report Post Tip
I wouldnt trust Tish' as far as I could throw him.

I would trust Moretay though, thats about it.
Report Post Tip
maaaan

wot a bunch of suckups.

I mean oliver, i like him, but jeez, u all sux up like crazy
Report Post Tip
Tony please if you have nothing to say then don't say anything. I mean seriously if people wish to show appreciation for there leaders then let them.
Report Post Tip
Yeah Tony! You went too far... I love Olly!

Any way George! I am a very trustable bloke ill have you know! I carry your parents groceries home every day from the shops! :D
Report Post Tip
hahaha. that tony montana is like a one-man show. how does he honestly not have a talk show?
Report Post Tip
screw u all

Oliver is great, the rest of u sux
Report Post Tip
Thats more like it
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Oliver McTavish
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL