Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:33:58
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
HitListing Started by: AlfonsiTimello on Apr 25, '09 10:34
Good evening all. Had a little idea I was thinking about the other day and wanted to share it.

Seeing as how the hitlist is barely used anymore (a shame) I was thinking like maybe it could be used for its original purpose to post a hit on a fellow mobster. Now what I would change is with the right amount of money you could post a hit and have the option of not sending a W/S out. Now I haven't fully worked it all out yet but for an example something like this

say a gangster wants to post a hit on Guardian (I know hes dead but don't want to use real names, might make a few mad). now because he is a gangster lets just say it would cost 5 million for him to post a no witness statement hit. he would have to pay that plus additional fees for the persons rank he is putting the hit out on. so lets say in order for him to post it on Guardian he would have to pay an additional 5 million. so in total it would cost this person 10 million to post a no Witness statement hit on guardian. obviously the money hasn't been worked out but that was just an example

now I know people will feel it will be abused. What if it is like the giving gun option and you are only allowed to post so many hits like that a week/month however long you see fit.

was just a little idea I was thinking about while looking at the lonely hitlist. Please share your thoughts would appreciate some input. Obviously it has not all been worked out yet but wanted to get the idea out there to see if anyone can add-on to it.
Report Post Tip
I think the hitlist needs to be used more, thats why it is there, but I dont like the idea of a no W/S hit, then anyone could post an anonymous no W/S hit on anyone for personal reasons or just because they want to get rid of them and have other people do their dirty work for them. Maybe it could be left how it is but make it free to post a hit and the only money you would pay would be the reward for whoever kills them. Might make it get used more i dunnoo..
Report Post Tip
I think the reason no one ever uses the hitlist is because it is a waste of money as no one ever takes a shot because they know they will most likely get caught. Perhaps instead of no WS a 75% chance of no WS if the poster has paid the ammount for the less chance of a WS.
Report Post Tip
Honestly with a feature like that I'd imagine the hitlist would be used moreso by the hitters themselves. Less chance of a WS means less chance of getting caught if you aren't supposed to kill them, and less chance of the other side gauging your gun based on WS' gained.
Report Post Tip
Thats why the cost would be in the millions. Not all hitters make a lot of cash as they fly for IA's rather than drugs.
Report Post Tip
perhaps another stipulation would be that you can't post a no WS hit within 24 hours of receiving a bank transfer. This would prevent high rankers from sending cash to a low ranker for a cheaper hit, and just posting the no ws hits like clockwork.
Report Post Tip
I would suggest a minimum rank to post these sort of hits as well, similar to that of bg wacking. Either earner or higher but definetly no lower than that, this would prevent people from constantly making accounts to post these hits.
Report Post Tip

I think the hitlist needs to be used more, thats why it is there, but I dont like the idea of a no W/S hit, then anyone could post an anonymous no W/S hit on anyone for personal reasons or just because they want to get rid of them and have other people do their dirty work for them.

But to be honest that would be the real reason of the Hitlist, to post a hit on someone you may not like or have a certain reason to kill them. Kind of like putting a real contract out on someone. Maybe I was dramatic with a no W/S but like a 75% -90% chance a W/S doesn't go out. Or get a message like 'you witnessed the death of XXXX in the city of STL' this way its still possible to catch the hitter if he/she flew in just for that kill.
Report Post Tip
I actually like that idea aswell Stenchman. How about something like Made and above only? THis way not just anyone can do it, in order to put a contract hit out like that you would HAVE to be in the upper structure of the family (made and above).
Report Post Tip
I don't care how people do it but I think the hitlist is a great tool for use of everyone... But I think you should have a gun in order to post a hit... Cause if you didn't have a gun then you shouldn't be able to kill. You all see what i'm saying?
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: HitListing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL