Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:36
Page:  1 
The Bank Robbery Started by: Backup on Apr 25, '09 14:35
Backup was sitting in his office listening to the radio. He jumped up when he heard the reporter say:

"There is currently a bank robbery on 5th street in downtown Detroit by two well known members of the Detroit crime syndicate who go by the nicknames of Death-Knight and Aurora. They are demanding a hefty sum of money or they will smash the potted plant at the bank."

Backup gasps

"It looks like the cops are going to have to accept their demands as we cannot take the risk of the plant being destroyed"

Backup jumps up

Not on my watch!

Backup runs out of the Reckless HQ and jumps into his car, he then speeds round the streets of Detroit until he arrives at the bank

He gets out of the car and runs up to the bank. The crowd gasps as Backup heads straight to the front door

Aurora sees Backup

Great! You're with Hydro aren't you? We need some help here things are getting nasty. Watch the back entrance; we think the cops are going to break through it. Death-Knight has had to cover 2 entrances so we've been struggling to hold the place.

Death-Knight runs towards them from behind the corner

Great! We've got some help. Okay, Backup while Aurora is negotiating I'll cover the back exit and you cover the front, okay?

Backup hits Death-Knight in the face and he falls to the floor

What the hell is wrong with you Backup? Shouts Aurora

I'm saving that poor plant. Replies Backup in a heroic voice

You really are a retard aren't you?

Backup uses his karate moves to try and take down Aurora but she knocks him to the ground and she gets out her gun.

Before you kill me Aurora, care for some coffee?

Oh don't mind if I do! Replies Aurora. She had fallen into Backups genius plan

Backup picks up the blender for the coffee and hits Aurora round the face until she is knocked out

Ha! Crime doesn't pay!

Backup walks out of the bank and out onto the street. When he arrived back at the Reckless HQ Hydro was waiting for him

Wow Hydro you look angry! I'm glad I'm not on the wrong side of you now!

Hydro screams at Backup

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THE DETROIT FAMILYS WOULD HAVE MADE OUT OF THAT BANK ROBBEREY? DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF LOOK? I MEAN HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?

Backup cries

There's no need to shout at me boss. All it does is hurt my feelings.

Backup runs inside the HQ crying
Report Post Tip
Hydro being on the patient side, sits Backup down to think over his work. He remembered how happy Aurora had been to see him and was perplexed what he had done.

Back up, ffs do you really mean to tell me you thought you had done a good thing? Your aren't one of the brightest bulbs are you? You just got GodMother Marietta's RH busted and probally thrown in the slammer. Trouble rolls down hill boy. Now get the hell out of here and you better pray I come up with something to tell the GodMother.

Ceelo, dammit Ceelo get in here NOW
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bank Robbery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL