Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 10:23:28
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Crackdowns Galore Started by: Adrian on Apr 25, '09 16:36
Yes, ladies and gentlemen.

I have recently acquired a large stock of Crackdowns and I will get as many as needed to stay in stock. Please remember this place, to check prices, or you can always look them up in my profile.

1 Crackdown— 80k

5 Crackdowns— 350k

10 Crackdowns— 650k

To place an order, please Mobmail me. Upon receipt of money, transfer of CDs will be immediate.
Report Post Tip
expensive :\
Report Post Tip
Well, Sir. I challenge you to find cheaper prices. I think it's in bad taste what you just did.
Report Post Tip
Apr 26, '09 07:30 You were transferred 10 crackdowns from Adrian

One satisfied customer here, prompt transfer of CD's. I don't think Adrian's prices are expensive at all.
Report Post Tip
HHhhmmmmmm. I wont say anything....
Report Post Tip
I will offer CDs at a rate of $10,000 per individual unit.
Report Post Tip
Compared to the 65k I usually come across.

It wasnt bad taste, it was minty.
Report Post Tip
I just think it's in bad taste to spam somebody else's business advertising your own. Just walk to the next corner and make your own damn announcement.
Report Post Tip
WTF am I advertising lol..I dont have a buisiness.

A fella posted the about same damn prices a few weeks ago and got flamed by everyone...The bottomline is their expensive.Goodbye!
Report Post Tip
The advertising bit was for Inferno.

You, Cav, still are in very bad taste for keeping flaming in my thread. The fact that somebody else got flamed doesn't make it any less distasteful.
Report Post Tip
Expensive, maybe.

But, I don't have 10 dollahs I can spend on getting crackdowns so its not necessarily a bad thing, means I know if I want to buy some I'll have the opportunity to get some
Report Post Tip
These are ok prices i seen a lot worst and some slightly better.
Report Post Tip
You opened a thread for discussion, so that is what has happened.

And yes, I have bought, seen and sold for cheaper than this, too.
Report Post Tip
Adrian Im not flaming anythang, if you dont want to discuss this matter here than I do have a inbox. Just use that rather than posting a reply to me on here. Sorry if I screwed up ya thread but didnt think it was escalate to this lol
Report Post Tip
Well, I didn't think I was opening anything up for discussion. I don't remember asking for anybody's opinion.

I was just advertising my business.

You don't like it? Just move on. I appreciate your last post, Cav, but I honest;y do think that you should let other people run their businesses as they see fir. If I see that everybody else is selling lower than me, I may close my business or lower mine to compete, but that is my decision to make and I don't think you go around businesses telling them what they suck at, in public for everyone to hear.

Well, actually you do, but I don't think you should...
Report Post Tip
I bought some from Adrian - prompt service and im a happy customer..

stfu cav :p

buy me some !!
Report Post Tip
Actually I do offline :x

Could be why Im banned from a few places.
Report Post Tip
tibeius glares at Cav in disgust

Adrian's prices may be a bit steep, but the man is entitled to set his own pricing. Stop complaining openly about it.
Report Post Tip
If you dont like the prices dont buy from him, your posts about the price isnt needed or wanted.
Report Post Tip
I guess it's all about the way the opinion is voiced. If he comes to me personally and says "Hey, I don't think you will do well if you have those prices. I hear of other people selling them at X amount" then I may stop and reflect on my own prices and thank him for the information.

If he does it in public, I will think he is out to try to embarrass me. It's probably not his intention, but that's why we need to think a bit before we speak. But I truly believe he has no ill will toward me, so I leave all that bickering in the past and cordially invite everyone to check out my new price list where everything is on sale:

1 Crackdown—> 70k

5 Crackdowns-> 330k (66k each)

10 Crackdowns-> 630k (63k each)

20 Crackdowns-> 1.2m (60k each)

50 Crackdowns-> 2.9m (58k each)

If the volume of sales increases, I may considering lowering the prices even a tad more.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Crackdowns Galore
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL