Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:48:19
Page:  1 
Payback's a Bitch: Part 2 Started by: Fever on Apr 26, '09 19:44
Fever wakes up on a hard cot. Pain floods his senses as he tries to remember what happened. He remembered seeing his wife and son, both dead. His anger was awakened. He cried again.

"Hey," whispered someone.

Fever stood and walked to the bars of the cell. He sees Death-Knight standing at the bars.

"Hey, I heard about your family. If we get out, and you help Aurora and I, we'll help you kill the bastard who murdered your family," said Death-Knight.

"Let's talk more at the mess hall," said Fever.

Finally, lunch approaches. Fever is led by guards to the mess hall. He gets mashed potatoes with gravy that looked like it had been the result of the union between a can of paint and a gallon-jug of water. He sits next to Death-Knight.

"Hey, kid. I managed to get a guard to help me. He's gonna give me a key to the cell doors. If you help me, I'll free you along with Aurora, and we'll get the hell out of here," said Death-Knight.

"How do you expect to escape? There are armed guards all over. We cannot fight without weapons!" replied Fever.

"We all make shanks, and raid the armoury. They have Tommies, street-sweepers, pistols, all that shit," said Death-Knight.

"I don't know...it's so threadbare," explained Fever.

"Nearly every great plan in history has been. We do it tomorrow, at midnight."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Payback's a Bitch: Part 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL