Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:29
Page:  1 
Chicago Business Contest: Final Results Started by: Nicky on Apr 26, '09 21:33
The results are in and it was a hell of a contest. Activity was great in both new and existing businesses. It is clear that the owners worked real hard in making their businesses as good as possible. I would like to thank the all of the owners, old and new and their customer bases for making the Chicago Business District look awesome!

Enough of me going on and on....

The results are:

1.The Blue Butterfly: Jazz, Poetry and Improv

Owners:

KittieCapone & Adrian

Prize:

$3,500,000

2.The Babylon Club Of Chicago

Owner:

TM-Scarface

Prize:

$2,000,000

3.Sweet Little Things

Owner:

Tommy_Killa

Prize:

$1,250,000

Congrats to all of the winners. You all did an awesome job! Your checks are in the mail.
Report Post Tip
Wow! Nice work to all of you :)
Report Post Tip
Congratz everybody and good job :D
Report Post Tip
Due to an error in judging...by ummmm myself. I am happy to announce a co-2nd place winner.

Congrats to Kittie Capone's Cafe: Chicago

Your prize is in the mail
Report Post Tip
Go Kittie!!!!
Report Post Tip
Yeah... victory TM... second place is awesome! Congratulations! Great job!
Report Post Tip
Congrats to the winners!

Keeping the bar district alive is a key part in running a good city.
Report Post Tip
Thank you everyone!

Please stop by either of my businesses the next time you find yourself in Chicago!
Report Post Tip
way to go kittie
Report Post Tip
Wow guys, well done all!

I would have been upset not to see your name in this thread Adrian, congratulations!
Report Post Tip
Well done guys great wor.
Report Post Tip
Marietta applauds as Nicky announces the final winners of his business contest. With a smile she steps forward and shakes his hand briefly.

Congratulations to the winners of this contest. From what I can recall from the early stages of judging is that all three places made quite the impression upon myself, so well done to KittieCapone, TM-Scarface and Tommy_Killa. Expect to see me within your respective restaurants from time to time when I visit Chicago. I hate to be a snob, but I do enjoy my finer tastes and better service!

She winks towards the winners before turning back to Nicky. The woman tilts her head, her blonde hair falling to her shoulders, and smiles once more.

And congratulations to you, Don Nicky, for running such an elaborate and worthwhile contest. I can only hope this is a taste of what is to come from The Windy City. I, for one, will be looking forward to see what else you have to offer. Well done!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Business Contest: Final Results
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL