Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:17:53
Page:  1 
Heading Back Home Started by: Vicodin on Apr 27, '09 00:24
Receiving boxes upon boxes that were mounting at the import dock located around his retirement home, there sat Vicodin, checking off belongings. Crates loaded with brand new pharmaceuticals in testing trials were stacked high in the corners of the large warehouse, radiating an odd aura with them. Handing his clipboard to his assistant and leaving the area and heading to the front gate, Vicodin stepped out of the entrance, just in time to catch the local newspaper boy selling his weekly Sunday edition. Handing the boy five dollars and making a sweeping motion, the child quickly abandoned the mountain of newspapers and turned the corner. Stepping on the stack of newspapers and getting proper footing, Vicodin signaled the attention of the street goers.

As some may have noticed the large trucks outside of our facility moving and shipping new items in, I'd like to take this time to address a few things pertaining to Los Angeles.

Due to some extenuating circumstances, along with my desire for a healthier and more close knit relationship with our Los Angeles members, men and women from the Poison Division of The Pharmacy will begin arriving in the Shoreside Hills Retirement Home as soon as they are able to.

I would like to personally thank Luxuria for the work she has put into our fine city, through the months we've worked with each other under The Pharmacy, and alongside her as right hand and left hand respectively for the two families that preceded me in the past, Prozac and the late Angel. A long history, to say the least. I am eternally grateful to her for the work she has put into this place I now call home. I look forward to working with her once more inside and outside of my small hospice, and I'm eager to see the larger side of Los Angeles become a more efficient crew driven by the bonds that make our world what it is today.

In the coming weeks, Los Angeles will be host to some events I've been planning for quite some time that will be open to all members of the seven cities; fliers are already in production, and I'm very eager to get started on some of these pet projects I've been working on.

Hopping off of the child's stack of newspapers, Vicodin made his way through the large iron gate entrance back into his care facility.
Report Post Tip
I was always curious about the spread of power in Los Angeles, as you all obviously stemmed from the same family, so it makes much more sense to me to see power being concentrated once again, especially into your able hands, Vicodin. I look forward to the events you have in plan, as I'm sure we'll all need something to do once Detroit has finished with its crazy days.
Report Post Tip
I'm looking forward to the announcements. It's good to see able minds put together to provide excitement for the rest.
Report Post Tip
She steps out from behind Vicodin where she has been standing quietly. Her attention on the row of her favourite clients in the front. Noticing their fidgeting she steps toward them, her voice calming as she soothes their discomfort.

It's ok, we'll be back at the home soon. Gertie please, please stop chewing on Bart's nails. He can trim them himself or we can get a nurse back at the home to do it.

Looking up at Vicodin she shakes her head.

Vicodin, we should wrap this up and get back to Shoreside before one of them needs a colostomy change or pees themselves.

Turning her attention to Luxuria she smiles.

I have read my mother and grandmother's journals. They both loved working with you, I cannot wait to be given the chance to have the same experience ass they had. It will be nice to have another woman around. One can only play so much chess with dirty old men asking for their sponge bath.

She places her hand on Luxuria's shoulder and smiles.

It'll be fine, working at a retirement home isn't so bad... The pills are free and after the patients go to bed we can play shuffleboard all night long!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Heading Back Home
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL