Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:35:41
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Flying the longer distance. Started by: Lil_Wayne on Apr 27, '09 06:05
I was think I seen that travelling has change with the more distance you travel the more money it costs you. What if the further you travel, the more likely you are to get caught with drugs on you and you would spend 20 mins in jail and even get your drugs taking off you. This could stop higher ranks taking the risk to further cities just for a profit on there drugs.

I know its only short but what do you guys think?
Report Post Tip
Drug money is what helps this game flow...it would slow down alot of people's profits which to me would be a bad thing
Report Post Tip
They wouldn't take the long flights in the first place since the cost dwindles the profit greatly.
Report Post Tip
You still go through customs the same number of times
Report Post Tip
The fact that this game takes place in the US in the 1930's there would be no going through customs in route to any of the cities here. If we were to say fly to a different country then customs would become a factor.

If you want a game like this I know for a fact off the top of my head two different ones that have this feature implemented. This game has been a certain way for a long time, and it has worked, there is no need to change it to be like other games out there.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Flying the longer distance.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL