Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:09
Page:  1 
The fall of Haven Started by: Ajani on Jan 01, '15 19:53

It had been a long, hard week for everyone, in every city across this thing of ours. For Chicago, the war had left some loose ends to be tied up. Ajani had contacted Godfather Spunky and Godmother Maria earlier in the day in order to discuss the future of North Side. The three had held a meeting, and agreed that the unpleasant task must be completed sooner rather than later. Waiting would only make things more difficult on everybody involved down the road. Killing those you have worked with and formed relationships with is a heavy burden and a painful decision. This was, however, part of the job. And so, it was with a heavy heart that Ajani stood on the streets once more, ready to speak to the world.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I come to you today with Chicago's reasoning for last nights removal of North Side and Godmother Haven.

Firstly, let us look back several weeks to the Los Angeles take down. Haven had worked in Los Angeles for quite some time prior to her move to North Side to assume the position of Godmother there. Following the death of her former city, I was informed that Godmother Haven was unhappy with the take down and that she had asked New York to remove myself and The Loop because of it. Was there any truth to this? It's hard to say. We had already been considering this move for some time, however hearing this was the final straw, and triggered our eventual action.

Another reason for our takedown of North Side last night, was the need to rebuild Chicago following the war with New York. Last night, I met with Godfather Spunky and Godmother Maria in order to discuss this issue, and all three of us felt as though North Side had been lagging behind the other districts somewhat, and that Godmother Haven was somewhat absent from our world - a trend that had begun to filter down through the district. While we all understand that commitments elsewhere certainly exist, it was becoming incredibly detrimental to the district, and ceased to become something we could ignore.

The final reason is perhaps the most simple of all. Chicago took up arms against New York. We have mourned several of our own people over the last few days. And during that war, we reached out to Godmother Haven and asked for the support and help of North Side. One of the goals of the New York war was to remove the 303303's from power in our world. Godmother Haven was a member of that organisation, and put her membership of that organisation ahead of supporting her city in this war. With the fall of the rest of the 303303, the take down of North Side was a loose end which has now been tied. 

Chicago is now truly a fully unified city. Myself, Godfather Spunky, Godmother Maria and our beautiful Kelly_Kapowski, stand together and look forward to rebuilding our city.

Rest in peace to the fallen."

Report Post Tip

Well said Godfather Ajani,

Chicago can now work to establish a greater city as well as the other cities.

Thank you for coming out and blessing our streets with your presence and reasonings.

Report Post Tip

He lightly brushed the dust from his vest before moving his right hand to the inside pocket, revealing a flask. Nodding in agreement to the moving speech, he slightly rose the flask, untwisting the cap before savoring a sip of his rum.

"Sounds like I may have joined the right side after all", he said to himself, before returning the flask to his vest.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The fall of Haven
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL