Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:48:27
Page:  1 
Rourkey and Brian's Big Adventure Started by: RourkeyRourke on Apr 27, '09 14:07
RourkeyRourke pulled up to the local Detroit business establishment and noticed a new sign on the wall. It read as follows:

We regulate any stealing of this property and we damn good too, but you can't beat any geek off the street. Gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean. Earn your keep. Regulators! Mount up!

Nodding to himself at the powerful words written in cold steel, RourkeyRourke pushed his way through the front door and walked around to a locked door at the back of the shop. He rapped sharply a few times and was promptly let in. He noticed BrianRourke sitting in a corner talking to a potted plant. Rourkey grabbed his companion by the shoulder and spoke softly to him.

You know what would cheer you up? Remember that time we found ourselves in a sticky situation right after that bank robbery on Fifth Street? Let's chat about it.

RourkeyRourke began to recant his tale:

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon. Rourkey R was on the streets, trying to consume some skirts for the eve, so I could get some funk. Just rollin' in my ride, chillin' all alone.

BrianRourke nodded and chimed in with his part of the story:

Just hit the Eastside of the DET on a mission trying to find Mr. Gay Rourkey. Seen a car full of girls ain't no need to tweak, all you skirts know what's up with 313.

Rourkey jumped back in:

So I hooks a left on the 21 and Lewis. Death-Knight shootin' dice so I said, "let's do this." I jumped out the ride, and said "what's up?" Some brothas pulled some gats so I said "I'm stuck."

Rourkey poured BrianRourke another glass of whiskey. Brian sipped casually at the drink and spoke up again:

Since Aurora peepin' me, I'ma glide and swerve. These hookers lookin' so hard they straight hit the curb. Won'tcha think of better things than some horny tricks, I see my homey and some suckers all in his mix.

Rourkey nodded at his companion and his excellent memory before continuing:

I'm gettin' jacked. I'm breakin' myself. I can't believe they taking Rourkey's wealth. They took my rings, they took my Rolex. I looked at the brotha said, "damn, what's next?"

Brian recoiled at this part of the story:

They got my homie hemmed up and they all around. Ain't none of them seeing if they going straight pound for pound. I gotta come up real quick before they start to clown. I best pull out my strap and lay them busters down.

Rourkey took a swig of whiskey straight from the bottle:

They got guns to my head. I think I'm going down. I can't believe this happenin' in my own town! If I had wings I could fly, let me ask Orion.....I glanced in the cut and I see my homey Brian.

Brian flashed the same weapon he carried that night and struck a gangsterish pose:

Sixteen in the clip and one in the hole. BrianRourke is about to make some bodies turn cold. Now they droppin' and yellin', it's a tad bit late. Brian and Rourkey had to regulate.

Brian shot one of the men in the room and began yelling at the top of his lungs:

I laid all them busters down, I let my gat explode. Now I'm switching my mind back into freak mode. If you want skirts, sit back and observe, I just left a gang of those over there on the curb.

Rourkey flexed a muscle, showing off the "Brian + Rourkey 4ever" tattoo on his bicep:

Now Brian got the freaks and that's a known fact. Before I got jacked I was on the same track. Back up back up cause it's on: B R I A N and me, R O U R to the KEY.

Brian also flexed his muscle, showing off the "Brian + Rourkey 4ever" tattoo on his bicep. Brian's was larger as Brian was a much larger man:

Just like I thought they were in the same spot in need of some desperate help. The Bri-man and the Rourkester were in need of something else. One of them dames was sexy as hell, I said "oh I like your size." She said "My car's broke down and you seem real nice, would ya let me ride?" I got a car full of girls and it's going real swell, the next stop is the Eastside Motel.

Rourkey took a quick hit of cocaine. The room started spinning in front of him. He couldn't control his emotions:

I'm tweaking into a whole new era. G-Funk step to this, I dare ya. Funk on a whole new level....

BrianRourke couldn't help himself and interjected before Rourkey could finish his next sentence:

The rhythm is the bass and the bass is the treble!

Rourkey started to break down the individual components of a successful song in order to prevent more of Brian's interjections

Chords. Strings. We brings melody. G-Funk. Where rhythm is life and life is rhythm.

Brian stood on top of a nearby table as his mood was finally starting to turn for the better. He triumphantly exclaimed to everyone remaining in the room:

If you know like I know, you don't wanna step to this. It's the G-Funk era funked out with a gangsta twist. If you smoke like I smoke, then you high like everyday. And if your ass is a buster, 313 will regulate.

After the story-telling, BrianRourke was adequately cheered up. He put large quantities of alcohol into a nearby blender and pressed the button to start things up. Together, the two linked arms and drank until they could not feel feelings anymore.
Report Post Tip
The clouds thickened and the wind picked up. The rain began to fall on the crackless Heshyn. He wished he had a song to sing. It wasn't overcast anymore. This was a storm.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey noticed a young Heshyn standing next to him, waiting out the storm. The young lad had no love in his heart, no song in his mind, and definitely no crack in his pocket. Rourkey grabbed an umbrella and ushered the little gangster under his wing.

Are you looking for crack my friend?

Rourkey pulled out a great deal of crack and fed it to the young boy. He nibbled at it like a hungry pup.
Report Post Tip
Heshyn didn't find it odd that one of the most important men of the time was offering him crack. In fact, this seemed a perfectly logical turn of events. The storm was worsening, but the turmoil in his heart made it pale in comparison. He took his medicine with the grace of a wolf ravaging a carcass.

I think I love you Rourkey.

He wanted to sing. He fell down.
Report Post Tip
Rebel walked around the corner were he saw Rourkey feeding Heshyn crack. Rebel sneaks over to have a closer look but when Rourkey turns around he flee's like scared cat. He returns two minutes later but this time, walks beside Rourkey and Heshyn.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey picked up Heshyn from his terrible tumble into the street. Rourkey was happy to help some of the newer mafiosos who washed up on the shore, especially those in need of copious amounts of crack.

It is my duty to help you, young fella. You reside in Detroit, the finest city in all the land! Why don't you come into the back of my carriage here where crack is plentiful?

Rourkey motioned to the back of his car. Rourkey painted the windows black so no one could see what happened in the hindquarters. He also helped insulate it so no one would be able to hear Heshyn's cries.

Rourkey also completely ignored this Rebel fellow who was interrupting his advances on Heshyn.
Report Post Tip
Heshyn staggered into the carriage - the optimum mode of transport in his opinion. It was awfully dark in here though. He thought he heard someone flee then try to walk beside him. He must have imagined it though. The imagination of a crackster was never to be overestimated.

Heshyn realised much to his disappointment that he was actually in a car.

I thought you said you had a carriage?

That was what Heshyn tried to say, but it seemed like he had something in his mouth, it felt full and he was sure he could feel Rourkey's hand was on the back of his head.
Report Post Tip
Upon Heshyn entering the carriage, BrianRourke immediately accosted the young scamp and gave him a kiss on the lips. Brian shoved his tongue in Heshyn's mouth. Rourkey had to grab Heshyn from the back of his head and rip him away from Brian as Brian's head was too mammoth to be grabbed by human hands.

Brian, you idiot! Get back up front where you belong.

Rourkey motioned towards the front of the carriage. It was Brian's job to push the pedals to accelerate or decelerate while Rourkey steered the vehicle. Rourkey slapped Brian upside the head with a nearby riding crop.

Please stop trying to take advantage of my new apprentice, Brian. I don't want this to end up like the last one.

Rourkey let a small tear fall from his eye in memory of tha_hustla.

Come now, Heshyn. Where do you wish to go today? I know of a special crack factory with your name on it!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rourkey and Brian's Big Adventure
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL