Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:55:01
Page:  1 
What is to come of the past in the future Started by: Blur on Oct 31, '07 20:36
To my fellow mafioso's,

I haven't been around in probley 2-3 months. In that time it feels as if this world has torn itself apart. No one trusts anyone, no one can find anyone. Those who have been here since the very beginning seem to be gone, those of us who came mid-way maybe lost as I am. The Jackal is dead as well as his entire family and I do not know how. I don't even know anyone here anymore or for that matter if anyone I knew still is here. If you feel as if you might like to enlighten me on what has happened please do so. I've seen shit storms and months of peace in this game, but in the past 2 months when I'm here to touch basis... well it's a constant shit storm, one after the other. Please mail me to help me out, and just in case you were wondering who this is. I'll drop some names to remind those who knew me and gave me everything I deserved in this world.... Aslyum, Devils_Angel, and Leatherneck. Please friends contact me those who knew me and barely knew me. Those who have left this world R.I.P. my love and respect is with you forever.

Il grande aumenterancora come la caduta debole...

Blur
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What is to come of the past in the future
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL