Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:32
Page:  1 
Respects to our Fallen. Started by: Rampage- on Apr 29, '09 22:12
Dark clouds covered the morning sky's.. Death and hatred filled the air, and the smell of gun powder sinks into your stomach...

But along side a rode was a small church along a street where many Underworld Bosses reunited.

You catch a glimpse of enemies and allies, but for some reason they have both joined together in a large funeral.

Then a man in a dark suit stands up to the podium and talks...

"Today we have witnessed a war.. A war like no other. Many of our leaders have been slaughtered and we even find the death of a GodFather.. My Father Rampage was killed in this war fighting for his city, and he died damn proud of it. He gave his life along side with many. " The man clears his throat

"The war is over.. Yes... but many of our fallen Leaders, family members, and best friends, have not gotten the respects they deserve for fighting for there city's.. New Orleans, Philadelphia, New York, Los Angles and Las Vegas. "

"These cities gave it all, like many such as Frankie, Hypno, Giovanni, Macleod, Luxuria, and many more."

"Now I come here to all, Jimmy, Hypno, and all who fought.. We had a great war. A great war indeed. But it is time to join hands once more."

As you are listening to the speeches you see more then 100 caskets aligned side by side next to each other

"This is probably one of the biggest Funerals we are going to ever have at the same time, but it is worth it. Brave men and women fought to the deaths for their family's names, and even Consigliere had no one to attend to there funeral."

The man starts to shed a tear

"Now it's over, and now you have the time to rebuild and reconstruct and pay respects."

"I may not be good with words like the man we know of as Abraham Lincoln, with the Gettysburg address. But all I want to make clear is that we can join together, and pay our respects to the Brave ones."

"Now let me say something for my Father and many others who have died..."

"The ones who coward away to safety, and not fought alongside your family and friends... I hope you are ashamed. To me that is the lowest you can go.. Even death can't cure that."

"So before I leave please may we all join together and respect the dead ones, for there sacrifice shall not go in vain."

"Amen"

The man walks up to the casket and kisses it and walks away crossing himself
Report Post Tip
(As i walk up to the caskets of my fallen brothers and sisters i bow my head in a show of respect for i will miss them one and all)

I come here today to pay my respect to those of my Family that have given their lives to protect me and my family and your sacrifice will never be forgotten you will live on in our hearts and in our fond memory of all of you.

you will be missed Don Giovanni, Johnny the man, Sal_Pirazzi, and all the others may you smile down from heaven upon us..

(crosses himself as he slowly walks away from the caskets with tears in his eyes)
Report Post Tip
from the bushes a man yells

Preach on Brotha! I too carry your sorrow!

ducks back into the bushes
Report Post Tip
"In this time of war everyone is welcome, Death is sometimes the positive in someones life.."
Report Post Tip
Quoting Napoleon's words:

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

May you all rest in piece, brothers.
Report Post Tip
*peace

sorry, my bad.
Report Post Tip
"Many people die in missions and wars. They die easily and in surprisingly simple ways"
Report Post Tip
"Friends were lost on both sides of the fold."

Sal struggles to continue. "I lost myself two sons, my godfather lost himself a wife..." Sal recomposes himself and continues again. "...the void in our hearts is very well there. But each fought with honor, valor and dignity. They should be remembered and praised for these things. There are no bad people or good people? Only people. I honor you all that perished. Thank you living as you did and I truly sorry you met this end - wither yesterday you were a friend or foe."

Sincerely,

SG
Report Post Tip
A good war was fought and our loved one were lost. I lost a few close people and i hope they all rest in peace. they were all great mafioso's and truly rocked our lives. I hope their hardwork will not be in vain and i hope their kin bless us with their presence in the time to come :)
Report Post Tip
Arius bows his head in respect and whispers a prayer to the brave men and women who died.
Report Post Tip
There are no good or Bad, just people. You may have killed my father but I respect you. You are right. My Father was a great man and so are you Sal, it was my fathers head or yours and I believe you won.

But for any Rival after a war, no one is bad, same like the Civil War I respect all Confederate and Union Forces.
Report Post Tip
the war has ended and so many people have died which is sad
Report Post Tip
Rest in peace all who have fallen in the war, friends, allies even my enemies. Fallen leaders, dead Godfathers, Godmothers and all who served them including my father who fell defending Frankie and the family. You all served your familys well, gone but not forgotten.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Respects to our Fallen.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL