Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:46
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The mob life Started by: uncle-tony on Apr 30, '09 15:23
It all started in L.A.Uncle-tony The son of a notorious mob boss was coming home from his club in beverly hills, when he was on the highway in the middle of the night, like anyother day. His car was hit by a suv owned by one of his fathers rivals.Uncle-tony got out not knowing who hit him and went to see if he was okay. The mobster pulled a .45 out and shot it but it didnt hit uncle-tony, uncle-tony went for his 9mm his father had gaven him when he was sixteen before his mother passed away from cancer and shot the mobster 5 times and stood there shaking
Report Post Tip
he never fired his gun before,relizing the mobster is dead he goes to his fathers mansion and tells him what happened on the highway.His father immeditly summons 3 of his personel guards and tells them to not leave his sons sight.Uncle-tonys father tells him he is at war with the another family.Uncle-tony leaves his fathers mansion and goes home with the bodyguards
Report Post Tip
uncle-tony is amazed when he saw his house on fire,his wife and daughter inside.Uncle-tony busts through the front door tring to find his wife and daughter.
Report Post Tip
he finds them on the floor of there bedroom,his daughter is still breathing.He takes his daughter and goes to the nearby street.Sirens sreaming from emergancy services uncle-tony holds his daughter as the EMTs come,paramedics arrive and took his daughter camron to the hospital.
Report Post Tip
With all due respect sir, could all this not have been done in just one post?
Report Post Tip
lol the man brings up a valid point....Don't worry bro you'll get better at it. :)
Report Post Tip
yea i could but there would be no suspense
Report Post Tip
Uncle-tony waits with his daughter as the docter comes.The doctor said that camron was paralyzed forever
Report Post Tip
Uncle-tony mad as hell goes to his arms dealer and longtime friend commander,he gets every weapon and every person to fight the mob boss.Uncle-tonys father comes immeditly after what happened to his daughter.He tells him not to fight the don as it would be suicide,uncle-tony ignores his father and heads to the dons mansion.
Report Post Tip
Uncle-tony gets to the dons gate and sees no one is with him to fight,uncle-tony dosnt care.Uncle-tony shouts the dons name over and over again till about a million pe0ple show up all the dons goons.Uncle-tony blows up the gate and starts shooting
Report Post Tip
Uncle-tony gets to the dons gate and sees no one is with him to fight,uncle-tony dosnt care.Uncle-tony shouts the dons name over and over again till about a million pe0ple show up all the dons goons.Uncle-tony blows up the gate and starts shooting
Report Post Tip
will continue with story tomorrow
Report Post Tip
Tony, you should make one medium post every day or two. Not two lines every 5 minutes. People are not refreshing this page not being able to function while we wait for your next installment. It looks more like you trying to get your count up rather than an elegant division in chapters.
Report Post Tip
It might create suspense but what you're doing is bumping a thread up to the top that most people might not want to see. To be honest we're not all crossing our fingers waiting for the next installment of badly written, 2 sentence long roleplay so we don't want it at the top of the streets forum. Write longer installments, less often and see if the thread lives and dies on its own merits.
Report Post Tip
well if u dont like it then dont read it
Report Post Tip
guys if you want to help me with my topic thats fine but dont be disrespectful to me
Report Post Tip
Don't view this as disrespect uncle-tony, view it simply as harsh criticism, so that way you do better on your next post.
Report Post Tip
Uncle-tony kills about 13 of the dons men.Uncle-tony hears a car rumming its engine,it was one of the dons men, tring to start the car in front of the dons house.The goon starts the car and drives right at uncle-tony all the sudden the car explodes.It was commander with a rocket launcher on the wall of the mansion,commander says'tony you think your going to have all the fun',Uncle-tony smiles at commander.Commanders fellow arms dealers join the fray,uncle-tony still out numbered 200-million starts shooting the goons attacking the arms dealers.
Report Post Tip
i could of added more but if i write the story for more than 30 minutes i get sent to the login page
Report Post Tip
Best stick to 29 minute segments then, agreed.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The mob life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL