Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 20:26:41
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Paying to get into clubs Started by: Poison_Ivy on May 01, '09 02:15
Was thinking, it'd be interesting to set up "clubs" in the business district... Every one who posts would have to pay a fee to post, the owner would have to pay a weekly fee to keep it up and running, BUT every one who posts there pays into it, so if the club is active, the owner actually Makes money.

I'm thinking you'd have to buy the club for some ungodly sum of cash (1mill say?), maybe from the admins, maybe from the GF/don in the city, thinking the price to rent it stays steady (10k weekly?), but the more people posting the higher the cost to post, ranging from say 1$-100$'s...

So, when a Club is IA, it's actually draining the owners pocket, if the owner doesn't have cash in his pocket, while an active club will fill them.. Encourages people to work harder in the business district, while at the same time rewards the owner not to post random BS.

Same idea, Club memberships, so stuff like newspapers can be posted in the business district and people with memberships can view it, OR people can Pay to view it once. People could keep a list of drug prices, or other up-datable info can be on a pay to view basis... Club's could be set up so the club owner has to approve each club membership application, or they can be set up with a password or an invite. (ya, allot like a crew, but no loyalty or allegiance is owed.)
Report Post Tip
I like this idea a lot. but i think the prices should be more for rent and to buy. say more like 10k to buy and 100k per week.
Report Post Tip
Well, the thing you have to think about is that is you charge a proper fee at a club it's normally not over 100 cover charge, (thinking RL) so if you want say ten people to post a day, that's 1000$'s a day, 7000$ a week, so 100k rent a week is a bit much unless your charging about 1000 or so a post, not really life like is it... :S

All in all, the rent needs to be something any one can make if they get people posting at least 5-10 times daily on average.
Report Post Tip
I actually like this idea, or instead

as you see in the Hq Bar to make money you put your price rising from 0-100,000 depending on the popularity of the club (Posts) mthen it is just like a shootin g range, but instead of that quote it just says enter.
Report Post Tip
I think as cool as this idea sounds it woyld actually hurt businesses, especially exciting ones because nobody will want to bother paying
Report Post Tip
A thousand form entry snt bad, 100 people going in that means 100k, then you should be able to put 10k for days entry
Report Post Tip
We have something similar to this in LA.
Report Post Tip
Similar in that people have to pay to put a club up, that club doesn't pay back though, this would encourage business use a bit, least in theory.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Paying to get into clubs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL