Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The North Side Mob Started by: Alessia on May 01, '09 16:31
standing next to Godfather Nicky while he thanks all for their congratulations and then blushes as she hears him compliment her, Alessia looks out over the streets of the city, realizing how lucky they were to have built so much since Nicky had brought the family back to Chicago, it's original home. Drawing a deep breath and hoping her voice didn't squeak, she stepped forward when he ended speaking

"Nicky, erm Godfather Nicky, it is with such pride in you and our family that I view this day. I only hope I can come close to what you have done with our members and our fine city. Bringing us back home, rebuilding Chicago were incredible achievements and now, I am following in your big footprints with the family.

Turning more towards the crowd, she speaks more directly to them

"I plan to continue with our traditions, add more people to our growing city, nourish what is here and add on. We have several projects in mind which will include our other divisions here in Chicago and will offer opportunities to our world to join in. I thank all of you who have all ready congratulated me and as I said before my gratitude to Nicky but most of all, my thanks and love of our family who are our very backbone. Those of you who have stayed with me are all ready showing devotion, loyalty and hard work. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Chicago's newest family - the <stong>North Side Mob!"</stong>
Report Post Tip
Alessia, this surely should not come as a surprise to anyone. This crew is in the best hands we could possibly think of. This is a deserved honor and I will miss bumping into you in the HQ. Luckily, I know you will always let me buy you a cup of coffee any time.
Report Post Tip
Yay. The North Side Mob... Sounds good. Good luck with taking over Alessia. You have been a great leader in the past so.. You shall make an even better one now !! :P Congratz
Report Post Tip
Congratz Alessia :DDDDDD

I know you will do a wonderful job as always, Good luck to you sweetheart and as always I give you my blessing :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats Alessia you definitly deserve this title :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats and I love the name. As always GO CUBS!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Alessia !
Report Post Tip
Sneakyrat makes his entry... he's thinking... ahh Nicky! What a character... if it wasnt for him, i wouldnt be here... and Alessia... she's the one who introduced him in this family... The sneak will never forget this... even after he tranfered to TM-Scarface's family... a part of him stayed with Nicky and the family... Congratulations Alessia, i am honored by this day... with you two... Chicago's long to last and prosper... sneakyrat lifts his drink in the honor of Alessia's new family!

-The Sneak!
Report Post Tip
Congrats to Nicky on his new promotion and good luck to you Alessia on your new business venture.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Alessia, I wish you and The North Side Mob te best in Chicago. I know you will do great things.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Alessia. I know that you will do great things in Chicago.

<3
Report Post Tip
It has been an honor to have worked with you Ma'am.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Alessia!!
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Alessia, i wish you good luck to you and you family.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on the new family
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Alessia, I hope your new role will make you alot busier, leaving you with less time to make your explicit advances towards me; at first I enjoyed the random touching, hair flicking and crude whisperings but alas, I am but a man and such teasing is too much!

Best of luck!

;)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on being made Boss Alessia good luck to you and yours.
Report Post Tip
She approaches Alessia with a gift in hand and a smile.

Congratulations Alessia, it brings me great joy to see you here today. I know you will whip those Chicago boys into shape. I wish you and yours all the best in this new leg of your journey through life.
Report Post Tip
Many congratulations on your new position, Miss Alessia.

Val smiles as he watches the people gathered at the front of the crowd
Report Post Tip
Prayer walks up to Alessia and gives a big hug

Congratulations Alessia, I am lost for words right now but I have known your family line for years and years now always a dependable respectful mafioso, I cant say that I didnt see this coming.

Congradulations to Nicky on Godfather as well, he really did make Chicago THAT sexy!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The North Side Mob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL