Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:33
Page:  1 
Past Life Started by: TonyCapone on May 01, '09 21:24
I was a wanted fugitive, coming from Rome in which I waswanted for the mudder of Chief Counselor Edmund The Third. Using a false passport, and i.d. I escaped my past life.

My first day in New York was terrible, for I was not prepared for their weather, which was awfuly windy, and rainy. I was out for a walk, and because of the extremely bad weather I stopped in a local Italian Resturuant named "Pinkys". Where I encounered a shady looking figure in the doorway who asked me if I wanted some cash, since my Euros weren't worth anything in America, I responded yes. Which is How I was led back into a life of crime. The job my client wanted me to do was to go in a local bar, and teach the owner a lesson for not paying his monthly fee of protection.

I guess the guy figured because of my bulky shape I could intimidate the guy, and he was right. I walked in gave the guy a busted lip, and a broken jaw, and the next day he payed triple what he owed. So I gained my client's trust who was working with the mob. I adventually met the Godfather who asked me if I wolud like to join his family. Ireplied yes, but before I could join I needed to do one more job, whiched led me to flee from my country in the first place...

My target was a former member of the family who had became, an F.B.I informant who had ratted on the Godfather's nephew Frankie to get a reduced sentence.

My initial thought was this was goining to be no walk in the Park for his name was Pistol Eddie "known for keeping pistols" on him at all times. Eddie had just been released from prision, and word on the street was he was laying low at a local motel. I had some other thugs with me to carrie out the job: Which was me the point man,Fat Tony the getaway driver, and Frankie himself who was to distract the guards while I snuck in. The plan worked perfectly I snuk in through an unlocked window put a silencer on one of Eddie's own pistol, and shot him in the head in point blank range while he was sleeping. Later that day there was a huge party for my initiation into the gang. That is my story, and now I am a high ranking member of the mob.

~ THE END ~
Report Post Tip
Very good speach, Long live the memory fo my father.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Past Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL