Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 23:50:18
Page:  1 
Greed for Auth. Started by: --Sal-Hicks-- on May 02, '09 20:49
CL's have fallen and most who have bought themselves into the HQ. Getting auth ment that you were respected and trusted.

I want to know people views on this subject. Is it right to let someone buy there way into a HQ as it was prob done in the 1930's or is it a poor decision by there CL?
Report Post Tip
REVAN 4 AUTH!
Report Post Tip
REVAN4AUTH4LYFE!
Report Post Tip
Yes, REVAN 4 AUTH!
Report Post Tip
Ok we get it, Raven for auth. now back to the subject
Report Post Tip
REVAN4AUTH!!!!!

Naw Jk I just wanted to be popular, anyway yes there have been quite a few Cl's lately but they all deserve it in my opinion. Plus with the recent conflict the cities need more leadership. under one leader a city can thrive, under 2 or 3 leaders...well look at the recent months my friend :)

This is just my opinion....sure go ahead and bash it if you must i'll understand and do it back out of mutual respect :)))
Report Post Tip
REVANTHEGREAT 4 AUTH!!!!!
Report Post Tip
REVAN4AUTH!!!
Report Post Tip
h0mfg REVAN 4 FUCKING AUTH GUYZ!
Report Post Tip
FUCK Revan, but def. him 4auth. I don't care if he buys, steals, or earns his way to CL, it should happen immediately.

To the point, if you want to get other people's viewpoints, you should put more effort into the topic at hand. Don't just ask other people's opinions, offer your own as well. If you want people to take your conversation seriously, offer more than a hollow question.

Oh, and its perfectly fine to buy your way into being authed. The Mafia is like a business. The more money you make, the more successful its going to be. It might not seem "fair" but life ain't fair, money = power, that's just the way it is.
Report Post Tip
Please note Revan 4 auth

not Raven....THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Greed for Auth.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL