Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:04:24
Page:  1 
PFs CDs Started by: Preston_Franks on May 03, '09 12:10
You walk into a dark and dank shop in a back alley. Just the thought of being here is making your skin crawl. But you proceed to enter because you see an unbelievable bargain. You see the sign on the wall that states:

The cheapest CDs around, These are the only packages being sold

10= 600,000

20= 1,100,000

40 = 2,000,000

Report Post Tip
These are outstanding prices.
Report Post Tip
WOW, When i get the money im gonna buy you out
Report Post Tip

10= 600,000

20= 1,100,000

40 = 2,000,000

50= 2,600,000

100= 5,100,000
Report Post Tip
disregard last post

10= 600,000

20= 1,100,000

40 = 2,000,000

50= 2,500,000

100= 5,000,000
Report Post Tip
I will never understand these cheap prices. lol I can sell mine at my prices and make plenty of money. I just don't understand it.
Report Post Tip
He gets more buyers this way.

Selling low is always a way of making good money, just look at stores with their competitions. Lower prices always get more sales.
Report Post Tip
Wal-Mart
Report Post Tip
Like I said he may sell quite well yet I have been selling at my prices and still make good money. I'm getting more money for my dollar.
Report Post Tip
Yes, if you look at it in individual transactions that's true, however in the long run he's making much more money.
Report Post Tip
Is he really?

His repeat customers pay the same price to him every time as well do mine. So I'm still ahead.
Report Post Tip
Except in theory, more people should be going to him due to the lower prices.
Report Post Tip
In theory exactly. Although loyalty goes a long way. ;)
Report Post Tip
this is true, most of the time if I have a friend in need of the money who's selling crackdowns, I'll go to them before anyone else, despite the price
Report Post Tip
When I started my business I looked at all the other prices offered and said to myself "Why would I set my prices that low if I know I can sell at a higher price and still make money." It just doesn't make any sense to me.

This money is all free yet I pay real money that I have to work for to supply these crackdowns. So I am not going to sell at a cheaper price just so I can sell more more often than I already do.
Report Post Tip
Okay, in the theory, which is proven correctly. Let us say there are candy bar salesmen, each of them are selling for $3 per bar. They sell quite nicely, and so they continue to sell this way.

Then a young boy comes along and begins to sell candy bars for $1 each. Even though his are much cheaper, more people begin coming to him, and they sell out much more quickly. The men who are selling at $3 are still getting sales from loyal customers...

But, the young boy is getting MORE customers because of his cheap prices.

Therefore, he is making more money than you in the long run, he just needs more supplies than you do. So, I guess he would be wasting more real money in turn for more fake money. His call. :P
Report Post Tip
Yes, I have very loyal customers that are very happy with my prices and will always come to me first. Even thought I sell mine cheaper than most I do come out ahead because I do sell more than most.
Report Post Tip
Unless said person was using fake money to buy them with to start(buying extremely cheap CD's, reselling them. 'Tis what I do)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: PFs CDs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL