Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:46:18
Page:  1 
Gideon's Club Started by: Gideon on Jan 20, '15 03:22

It's late night and you are looking for a good time. You drive around looking for something to do when you see a big sign in flashing lights reading Gideon's Club. This seems to get your attention. You drive around for a few minutes looking for a spot to park your car. When you find a spot you get out and make your way to the club. As you walk in you hear loud music and the sound of at least one hundred people talking and getting excited. The place looks like a club of a movie there is a big dance floor with a very nice bar in front of it. You see a V.I.P room with tinted glass at the very top. There are couches were you see some men laughing and talking with friends or that's what it seems they may be. You seem to have a interest in the place maybe you will call a few friends over. The place did look pretty famous so you wonder why you haven't hear of it yet. While your looking around you hear a voice that seems a little familiar. "Hey how are you how you liking my place" says a man behind you. You turn around to see Gideon that's the voice you thought was familiar. "Hey Gideon yeah this is my first time here but I like the way it's looking I'm thinking about calling over some friends and have a good time" you reply. "That would be amazing and don't worry on the cash I got you covered just have a good time that's what I made this place for" replies Gideon

You smile and shake his hand as he walks over to another group of people and asks them how they are doing. You make your way over to the bar and take a seat. You are starting to really enjoy your night and it's only the beginning. You look around as the DJ puts on a exciting song and people start dancing and screaming and just having a good time. The lights go off and the strobe lights start up and the partying starts. You need to call some friends to join in on this crazy night that is to come "I need to come here more often" you think to yourself as you pull out your phone.

Report Post Tip

DiamonDz had been invited by her fellow family member who just so happened to also own the club, so she thought, why the heck would i not go and find out what its like. She got dressed in a mood to party hard wearing a short dress that was just long enough to cover her ass but fitted to her body very nicely. Hoping into her car, she gave the driver the directions to the club and arrive 5 mins later.

With that she hopped out and said thanks to her driver and proceed to enter in the club, it wasnt very long till she saw Giddy mingling around talking to different people, so she headed to the bar.

Can i please have a vodka with raspberry and coke on the rocks please? she asked the bartender

The bartender then made and gave her the drink and went to serve the other customers that were wanting to be served.

Hmmmmm very nice place i must admit she thought to herself.

Report Post Tip

As Gideon walked around greeting people to his club and seeing how everything was getting put into action he noticed DiamonDz. He made his way to her at the bar as she was ordering vodka. He had to take notice that she dressed herself up very well she was... to simply put it sexy.

"DD I'm so glad you could make it and your looking beautiful" said Gideon after he succeeded in getting DiamonDz attention

Report Post Tip

Gideon is enjoying his time in his business and is thinking of who to bring in the he has an idea of who to call

He flips out his phone and calls Kari

"hey kari I opened a club and this is the first night it's been opened you should stop by sometime"

He then looked through his contacts and saw his friend Ajani

"Ajani bro come down here you big ol' fluffy cat we got a bunch of things happening and we need someone like you to join"

Report Post Tip

It's late.. the streets of Detroit are filled with cars and sidewalks filled with passers by. Finding a nice place for a drink and some eye candy seemed a bit much to ask for at this point. ReignMan tells his driver to slow down as he's having a hard time people watching at the rate of speed they were going. He sees bright lights ahead.. flashing bright lights. These lights weren't attached to a car.. they were attached to a building ahead. Looking out ahead.. ReignMan sees massive amounts of people hanging around the entrance to said building with flashing lights.

"SLOW DOWN!!!.. How many damn times do I have to tell you that!?!?!" he yells to his driver. "Stop at the entry to that building!" Now closer to the building.. he see's 'Gideon's Club' lit up on the building. "Oh shit! I've been hoping to stumble upon my boy's club.. Let me out right here, driver."

ReignMan steps out of the car and up onto the sidewalk. Staring through the crowd to the door man standing by the front door checking ID's and taking cover charge fees. His eyes begin to follow the line of people waiting to get in. They are all lined down the side of the building. You could hear music blasting from inside the club. ReignMan brings down the brim of his fedora and walks right through the crowd of people and up to the door man at the front door. He leans in toward the guards ear.. "Gideon.. he's one of my guys. He's been looking forward to my arrival." ReignMan steps back and looks directly into the guards eyes. The guard looks around then removes the red rope from across the entry way.

Reign steps inside the club. People by the masses were dancing around.. talking to each other. The bar was busy as hell. Looking around.. he see's the VIP room above. Another guard, from inside the club, walked up to Reign.. "Gideon would like me to show you to his VIP lounge.. right this way sir." Reign proceeds to follow the guard up the stairs to the VIP room. As he steps through the entry he see's Gideon. Gideon see's Reign and walks toward his friend...

Report Post Tip

Wild was exhausted of all the killing and the drugs and he needed to chill a lit bit. He was told by a friend that Gideon's club is what he needs. So as soon as Wild completed his last drug deal he simply had nothing to do for the rest of the night, so he jumped into his Lamborghini and drove straight to the location of the club.

When Wild entered the club he felt like he has just entered the Heavens. Hot chicks dancing dirty, mobsters drinking whiskey, smoking cigars and playing cards. He went straight to the bar where he ordered 3 shots. While he was finishing the second one, a hot lady approached him, smiling to Wild.... The rest of the night was dancing and drinking...

In the morning Wild woke up at a place he hasn't been before, in the company of two ladies that seemed to have had a very long wild experience.

Report Post Tip

When Gideon was Iinformed a friend of his by the name of RiegnMan was outside trying to get in Gideon had a big smile and told the gaurd to let the man in amd bring him up to the V.I.P lounge. After a few minutes of waiting ReignMan stepped in. "Glad you could make it my man this place is fucking amazing and I saw DiamonDz having a good time downstairs if you wanna kick it eith her" said Gideon with big smile on hid face "oh and if shit gets crazy and you cant mske it home I got a nice ass room in the back bro"

Report Post Tip

Jumping from the rafters, he does a quick roll and then jumps up and straight into a chair. How he pulled that off? He will never tell, it is a secret that will go to his grave. It involved a rope and a whole bunch of climbing lessons from his good friend at the climbing school over in Detroit. Pulling out a wad of cash, he waved it around, maybe that would get their idea? He thought to himself. He looked around at all of the people and flashed a smile.

"Hello, sirs and ma'ams. I have always enjoyed the club scene. Very hip. Very cool. Very Ted."

He stands up and walks over to a group of people, time to mingle and put on his game face. He had always wondered what the people thought of him; and this would be the perfect time to find out. Weirdly enough, the group seemed to scatter the second he reached them. Weird. Maybe he'd try with that other group over there!

Again and again the people scattered. Sigh. They must not notice him.

"HELLO PEOPLE! I AM HERE. TED. THE ONE. I AM HERE!"

That got their attention, maybe Gideon would come over and welcome him personally soon. It's not every day you get a cool guest like Ted in your place of business. 

Report Post Tip

Max was walking down the street after a long night and he was looking for a place to drink,than he saw a club named ''Gideon's bar'' and he decided to try out this bar.İt was the first time in 5 years that he was going for a drink in his home-town.He walked into the club and noticed the famous gangster of this new era talking with each other and having fun with drinks while the crazy ones,he calls them crazy,are dancing with the crowd.İt can cause few bad things to play with crowd if you are that popular hell max would be dead by now 15 years back.He was a good cop back than but now......a lot changed in his life so its time to move on with that part and get into the real life.He walked over to the bar and taked a seat next to the bar-men and ordered whiskey,trying not to get on with everything and enjoying the moment for a bit.He might be insane by now but at least he is alive,thats the plus.He kept drinking waiting the night to pass..........

Report Post Tip

Cloud walks into the club and meets up with his boys ReignMan and Gideon, high-fiving them and scoping out the scene. He notices the VIP room and its bumping with a ton of people.

"We should get the girls in here too guys, call em up!" Cloud yells over the music to ReignMan and Gideon.

He then orders a round a shots to the whole bar. "Jagar the bar!" He says.

A large tray of Jagar shots quickly disappears.

"Beer me barkeep, it's going to be a fun night!"

Report Post Tip

The night continued for Ted, and sadly no one still paid any attention to him. He thought that yelling and throwing cash would make him seem more attractive, but the ladies were all draped on other rich men. This is what happens when you go to a night club for the rich and famous, there is always someone with more money than you right around every corner, but this did not deter Ted from his happiness. No. He was ready to take on the club scene by storm.

He had heard that the owner of the place had met an unfortunate end some nights ago, which must explain why they were running at half capacity. Some people were even pouring their own shots from behind the bar, and there was one particular lady which kept sneaking random teenagers into the place for a few bucks per head. He wasn't entirely sure what he would do to make himself more noticed, but with the lax in security he knew he could get away with almost anything.

Going into the janitors closet, he took a few things and then headed up to the second story of the place. Some rope, some tape, and what seemed to be some sort of really great smelling liquid. In between sniffs of the liquid, he build his masterpiece. He would dangle from the rafters and no one would be able to ignore his brilliance any longer. It was ingenious. After a few minutes of working, the machine was built, and Ted lay firmly on top of the rafter; the rope tied around him. All he had to do was roll over and he would be soaring through the air.

One...

Two... 

Three...

SNAPPPPP!

He landed rather ungraciously directly on top of the bar, a few bottles of cognac breaking his fall-- and lets not mention where a certain bottle of wine made it into. He lay there standing up to the rafters, as people began to circle around him seeing exactly what had happened. They murmured whispers of how a slow person had broken in and tried to tape themselves to the ceiling of the bar, but Ted did not care, all he could think was one thing...

"You... all... notice... me..."

Report Post Tip

DiamonDz had been at her late friends bar for a few hours, hiding in the background whinding with a few drinks after a mega busy day, when she noticed Teddy trying his hardest to get everyone's attention. Poor fella looked extra lonely, which she found hard to believe considering the many ladies he apparently had around him every other time she saw him. She saw a sexy waiter approach her asking if she would like anymore drinks.

Oh yes please, can i get two more 1litre bottles of vodka and two more bottles of orange juice please. 

The waiter came back with her request, placing it on top of the table, DiamonDz then handed the waiter $10k roll,

Keep the drinks coming please. She said winking.

By the time she had finished the two bottles of vodka, she was quite drunk. She then saw teddy trying very hard to look like he could be some type of bird flying, but epically failed. Being in her drunken state of mind, she could help but have a little giggle and his attempt to entertain everyone.

Report Post Tip

Caolán was in Detroit on business. He was supervising a major family operation. However,he had several hours until he was needed and he was quite thirsty. As he was walking through the city, he saw a sign labelled

Gideon's Club

He decided to take a look inside.

" Hi can I have an old fashioned cocktail with Irish whiskey instead of bourbon." He places a hundred dollar bill on the counter and waits calmly for his drink.

Report Post Tip

While walking trough the nice city Appelsap sees Caolán walking into a Club. Why would he walk into that nice club does he have a date or something, so just out of curiousity Appelsap follows him into to Club. Walking to a table where he can see Caolán and sees a Waitress walking over to his table. 

"he there beautiful, could i get a nice tall glas of appel juice and a Whisky on the rocks. And zould you tell me about wat that guy is doing here. " he said while pointing at Caolán. 

The girl walks back at the bar to get Appelsaps drinks and Appelsap looks at her walking away. It's really time to get a new girl in his live again, and she could be the one. When she gets back to serve his drinks Appelsap invites her to sit at the table. 

"I'm sorry, I can't sit down. My boss will not allow it because I have to make money for him." she said

So Appelsap takes out his cash and says "i don't like to buy your time, but if i have to I will. where is your boss" 

the girl points and Appelsap walks to Gideon, and they have a nice talk and when he returns he says. 

"You have the evening free, the only thing you have to do is take care of my drinks and the drinks for my friends. but what is Caolán doing here" 

"He orderd a Cocktail but it wasn't for a girl or something but for himself, so I guess he has a nice evening alone. Maybe we need to get him over here and I get one of my girls along." She said because she liked to have a good night with appelsap and his friend. 

"Sounds like a plan, but could you sent the girl to him and take him along. I think he would like that, but make her buy him his drink." He said with a smile. 

"And before you go, What's your name."

"My name is April, and I'll take care of tthat friend of mine" 

April walks away and talks to a nice looking girl, that girl walks to Caolán. and gives him the hondert dollar bill back. And she starts to talk to Him. then April walks back to Appelsap.

"They will be right here in a second. But you know I like the way you help your friend, I wonder if you ar also are nice to your girlfriend" she says with a wink. 

Appelsap didn't know what happend , he didn't expect this to happen but he is happy about it. So they start talking and waiting for Caolán to come join them. 

Report Post Tip

Caolán was enjoying his drink when a rather attractive woman came over to speak to him. He bought her a drink and she led him over to where Applesap and April were sitting.

"hello everyone. This is Summer." They all start chatting nonchalantly with Caolán buying quite a few rounds.

"Applesap,did you hear. The Volstead Act may be repealed. That would loss everybody quite a bit of money"

Report Post Tip

Looking around the club he pulls out a fancy goblet from his pocket and walks over to the bar, he was pretty sure they didn't have their own goblets and he liked the feel of drinking from one, so he usually brought his own. Looking around at their selection of drink he frowns that they do not have any green goop. Of course, this was probably because he was the only person in the entire world to make green goop, but damn it was delicious once you got passed the consistency. 

"Hey, barkeep, do you have any limes? Maybe some cocoa powder? I can whip you up a masterpiece."

The man looks confused, and he's pretty certain by this point that he isn't going to get his special concoction, frowning he jumps up from the bar and walks out to the back door which leads directly to the garbage can, he can usually find all of the ingredients he needs in one quick dumpster dive. A few minutes later he's back inside, with a bunch of random items shoved into the goblet.

"So where do you guys keep your mortar and pestle?"

Again, more staring. Sigh. This place just wasn't happening enough, which is why he opted to just get a normal drink instead. 

"Give me a whiskey, pour it into the goblet, please."

He dumped out the random garbage onto the counter and slid the diamond-encrusted cup over to the bartender, smiling as he always does once he's happy with the situation.

Report Post Tip

Appelsap Was sitting at the table with Caolán and the two girls, when he was telling him that the Volstead Act  was being repealed. 

"you know what, Those booze traffic stuff is a nice way to start up like we al did ofcourse." He said while smiling at the girls

"but the big money now is in Coke and Heroin, so you need to switch your plan up." He said with a wisper. 

Appelsap when't back to talking to the girls and orderd an other round of drinks. 

"As long as we can keep up this way of live and we don't have to wonder about the cops, i'm fine with the fact the Act is repealed. We should al be able to drink what we want and when we want.  So Ted A free shot of jaci_rain naughty and nice if you can get your hands some bottles of this drink " he shouted

then he went back to talk to his table and he was hoping to get the naughty and nice shots fast and maybe a visit of Jaci that would be nice to. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Gideon's Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL