Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 06:46:21
Page:  1 
144 days of biting my tongue. Started by: Evocati on May 04, '09 10:04
Evocati releases a gasp of air - a sigh of relief.

Well, I had fun. But unfortunately their is only so much a man can bottle up, especially for so long. My lieutenants would often get the brunt of my frustration. As for the masses and everyone else, the patient and smiling face.

I was Sal_Giaquinto, and when I started off with this account. I had no long-term ambitions for power, I was disillusioned by the state of things - but I wanted to fix an injustice and balance the equation a bit. Zoey was on the warpath and being arrogant as ever, I had felt such behavior for anyone was unnecessary and a merciful bullet would sooth her pained soul. She had unfortunately died to a (prowack gone wrong) I believe, so I was out of a long-term goal.

Anyways,

I've always dreamed of Mafia - governed as it should. Balanced - even - and of the law.

Perhaps that's how people start out?

They have the best intentions... I'm going to do this!

They taste power and are consumed with keeping it and compounding it.

It's a sad thing.

I'd like to believe it never happened to me, although I saw it happen to my friends. We tasted victory against odds. Arrogance begins to set in. It really is a sad thing.

But, you need to remain true to who you are.

I'd like to believe it never happened to me, although I saw it happen to my friends. We tasted victory against odds.

Arrogance begins to set in. It really is a sad thing.

But, you need to remain true to who you are.

Although I set out to silence an arrogance tongue (I love you Silk, btw. <3), I found myself a friend - JimmyTheLionHeart - and I must say, I don't make a whole lot of friends, friends I hope to keep in touch with for awhile. Jimmy is one of them. We didn't always agree, but we worked out together greatly. Jimmy, you are genuine sir, and I wish I could of served you better in the life I had. I hope you are pleased with the decisions I made and the empire we built together. It's unfortunate interlopers and outsiders have ravaged and raped it.

I know some of my actions had offended you, and had you said the word - as always, I would of taken my own life.

My friend - for all your goodness. You need to also remember that unfortunately power corrupts and you need to remember that ultimately this is a game - when I play a game - you play to win, you also can't win this alone... please remember that. Please remember the things I've taught you, conversations we've had... I hope you win sir, as despite our difference and things that have happened. I have never stopped cheering for you.

Your kind spirit has taught me as much as nearly seven years around these parts (or there about's) and I thank you for that.

And yet their are some who don't deserve too many kind words from my swore and scared tongue, but you know. Your not deserving any words to leave my tongue, but I'll satisfy your groundless yet inflated ego's with a brief paragraph.

You preach and preach - honor and respect. You preach the principles of our things. Look at your own lives, and apply before you speak out against others. You were given a gift of a chance to do good... The different between us is, I used my chance to do good for others, to restore honor and best uphold our sacred traditions, while mold them into model mafioso's, I died with class - You'll die alone and forgotten.

A few thank you's - Now everyone I'd like to thank is here;

JimmyTheLionHeart / FridgeRevenge - I could write all along the Great Wall of China about how thankful I am to you. It's been a pleasure.

SeanConnery / LJ - Thank you for being my RHM, we had our differences of coure - but you did well for me. I won't forget it or you. :D

Mikey_Palmero / Bruno D - Thank you being my RHM (the second time around ;D) You did great my friend and you showed others what you were capable of. Good luck in Ranger school. :D

Munchkin / Scarin - Darling, you did great. In the end, I wish things didnt evolve as they did. I couldnt fight you, and I couldnt fight Jimmy. You were one of the best leaders I've seen - your compassion for your family and your friends is unrivaled. For those to speak out against you for this - it's apparent their understanding is limited. Thank you for everything.

Brick_Pollitt - I'm sorry we're all dead. :( You were a great assest in my family and even more when you graced the community with that bold suit. Continue to do well. Thank you!

VendettaJames - Thank you for all you have done darling. Again, my apologies for leaving New Orleans kinda bare and empty, you and Brick will make it a jewel once again - I know. :)

High_Soc - You've got some great passion my friend. We've had our differences, but each day brings a new lesson to be learnt, a new challenge to overcome. You were a good leader, don't let others tell you otherwise. Thank you.

Kittie_Capone - Darling, it was great to bring you back. My God, the memories. Sheds a tear :D

Vince_DiMartelli - My friend, you trully are unchanging. Please take this as a complement. We've been through thick and thin and the politics of this place doesnt cause you to weaver. Thank you for the sound advice and the great friendship. :D

Pirazzi - It was a pleasure meeting and knowing you sir -

Evza - I'm sorry you were killed for my actions. You held so-so much potential. I hope you do well in the future and perhaps rescue this place from certain death.

External and Amica - You two were a great team, you did well HighSoc and you both did well for me. Thank you for being good friends and all that you have done. :)

Rinaldi - Always a pleasure! Let's keep in touch friend, thank you for your hard work. :)

Eclipse - We hadnt known each other too long, but hell it was fun. I'm sorry to disappoint towards the end.

Shuki - Our horrible deaths were long apart. :( Thank you for all you've done.

LouisGato - It was truly a pleasure working with you. You were a model leader and mafioso and you had class. :) Thank you everything.

FlyingPig - You've always been a good friend, I enjoy your arrogance as I know it comes from a good foundation. I hope you do well on your exams in the coming months. Best of luck and thanks for everything.

The Cherry Street Elite / Canal St Camarilla - We had a great time, and I'm sorry I had to turn things over to others - but they were great stewards, who were able to take things into directions I didn't originally conceive, at the same time you served them with the same loyality and respect you granted me. Thank you!

Aquila di Marthe - Together we protected Jimmy's interests, and hell it was a blast. I apologies for the not so happy ending and I thank you for the defiecence you were able to provide - despite my submission and surrender to death. I'm proud to have known you all.

My Apologies

luckyluke - If your still around - I'm sorry I killed you. Was nothing personal and you had done nothing wrong, I just had to insure my own protection.

Rampage - I'm sorry I killed you in the manner I did, it was indeed a war - but not classy.
Report Post Tip

You preach and preach - honor and respect. You preach the principles of our things. Look at your own lives, and apply before you speak out against others. You were given a gift of a chance to do good... The different between us is, I used my chance to do good for others, to restore honor and best uphold our sacred traditions, while mold them into model mafioso's, I died with class - You'll die alone and forgotten.

Who ya talkin bout, Sally boy?
Report Post Tip
Not you of course. ;)
Report Post Tip
Salvatore, there will always be a hole in Mafia Returns without your name, and not many people can fill those holes to begin with. You'll be sorely missed, I have never cme across any with as much wisdom as you showed me.

It has been an honour and a priviledge knowing you, I wish you all the very best for your future and hope to see you soon.

-LG
Report Post Tip
Great! I was worried for a second because I thought to myself "I usually only preach the benefits of beard cleanliness, not honour and respect."
Report Post Tip
Reminds me, I'm not working for a good 2 weeks, I'm free to grown my own once again. I'll remember to invite you over, we pick each other's fleas and spider webs! :)
Report Post Tip
Too bad he didn't get the great No Booty Calls whisper I know he loved so much.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 144 days of biting my tongue.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL