Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Philly's newest family Started by: Flash-Fire on May 04, '09 10:07
Flash walks out of his newly formed headquarters in Port Richmond & heads over to where Godfather Jimmy stands with Odd, Alfonsi & from New Orleans Brick. A small crowd has already gathered around the men wondering what is going on. Flash spots an over turned fruit box and decides to stand on it. Upon putting his weight on it his foot falls through, he kicks it away and decides to stay at street level.

Friends, Romans, Country men lend me....

Sorry wrong speach.

As I'm sure your all aware the godfarther or the great city of Philadelphia has granted permision to setup my very own organisation underneath him. I intend to start small and school my family in the old traditions till such a point that they themselfs can train small crews within my family. If you want to work for my organisation you will have to work hard, especially if you wish to attain the rank of made man. Yes thats right, I will not be handing this rank out lightly as we have seen of late.

Removes a small silver flask from inside his jacket, takes a swig of the contents clears his throat.

I am proud to announce that the family of my namesake is reborn, Wise Guy's inc is back in business.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and Welcome to Philly
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mr Flash-Fire. This is much deserved and the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
congratulations sir you deserved it and have worked hard for ths position, may you live a long life as a Leader
Report Post Tip
Once again congratulations and good luck sir ;)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Flash-Fire, you thoroughly deserve this and i hope to see your family prosper in Philly.
Report Post Tip
Wow Flash! How awesome to see, even more so considering we were just talking about the good old days of Wise Guy Inc. when my great, great, great....erm great grandfather proudly served under yours. Congrats my friend!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Flash and Good Luck.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Flash-Fire, i hope good luck to you an our new family.
Report Post Tip
Congrats. Hope you do the city good.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Flash-Fire, and i wish your family all the best on its future ventures.
Report Post Tip
Congratz Flash-Fire :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mr. Flash-Fire. Jimmy has selected another fine leader for his city. Im sure you will do well in serving Philly.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Flash-Fire. I hope to see more great things come from Philadelphia.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Flash-Fire. My family line has seen yours do some fine work in the past and I am sure that we will all see you continue on with that great tradition. Congratulations on your success and good luck on your newest business venture.
Report Post Tip
congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Congrats, Flash-Fire.

I wish you well in your endeavors in Philly. They'll do well to have you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Flash,

Well fuckin deserved my man. You show yourself time and time again and have proved over and over that you are the right man for the job. You know if there is anything at all you need please don't hesitate to ask bro. Best wishes to you old friend.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Flash-fire. I wish you prosperity and the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Good luck Flash, no doubt you'll do a cracking job. Salut!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly's newest family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL