Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:51
Page:  1 
An offer I couldn't refuse! Started by: Sids-Nan on May 04, '09 19:11
Sids-Nan skips elegantly down the street and finds the nearest street corner, ofcourse she was familiar with every street corner she came across on her travels. She soon came across a rather fitting corner and looked for something tall to stand on. She spotted a familiar face going past, she noticed he had turned his head away from her. But he couldnt escape so she quickly walked upto her Grandson, Die_Clause. With her large boobs bouncing she finally caught upto him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Hello Grandson!

She noticed a speck of dirt on his face so she licked her finger ever so gently and rubbed his cheek till all of the dirt was rid of.

Thats better, now, go fetch me a milk crate from somewhere, and make it snappy!

Sid, ran off instantly to find his loving Nan a milk crate and immediatly brought it back to her. He set it down in front of her and smiled.

Thankyou sweetheart, now fuck off. I've got business to attend to!

And so Sid moved away quickly and Sids-Nan jumped up onto the milk crate and waited for people to gather around. She undid a button on her top so it would draw attention quicker.

GENTLEMEN!

Sids-Nan forgot the "LADIES AND" deliberately.

To all of you young studs out there, I'm giving you all the chance of a lifetime!

All of the young men around the beauty paused from their banter to see what she was going to say.

How would YOU like to marry ME!?

The studs stood around her were breathless!

And all you have to do, is ask me to marry you... But, you have to include something better than all of the other young men that would ask me!

After she finished speaking Sids-Nan waited and heard all of the men around her arguing over who was going to wed the sweet piece of ass.
Report Post Tip
Sids-Nan stepped back up on the crate again quickly and hushed everyone.

I suppose for, *ahem* legal reasons, I have to allow women to ask me too.

Sids-Nan hopped off the crate, her breasts almost giving her two black eyes and skipped off as happy as could be.
Report Post Tip
Why buy the cow when we can get the milk for free?
Report Post Tip
Sids nan sat on my face.
Report Post Tip
Thats not true at all!

Feels slightly offended

Two for the price of one, maybe.

(Only on Wednesdays I must add
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An offer I couldn't refuse!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL