Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 04:51:01
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Pick Pocketing CA adjustment discussion Started by: Ragnarok on Jan 22, '15 15:04

100% behind this idea. Great idea initially Rags and nice YAC enkindle

Report Post Tip

Let's try this nice idea! Althought I think money taking by mugging agents should be limited to some amount... like 5-10% of the cash on hand.

Report Post Tip

Ehhhh, have you read the thread Wooboom?

The CAs don't mug in a traditional manner and when they do retaliate they don't take cash at all. They take drugs on hand and send the person to jail.

Report Post Tip

When a CA retaliates against a PP (we shouldn't call it mugging, just to separate it from player vs player mugging) none of the normal punishments will be used (no timer, no gun taken, etc)

I did but we still in suggestions phase, right?

Report Post Tip

Let me be more clear:

Imagine u carry 80 units of coke or hero. I wd prefer loose 15% on my cash on hand than loose the 80 units.

Loosing a percent of ur cash on hand is still not a normal punishment...

Also someone with quad-CAs could make $200-600K/CA/h just by staying in his district and not moving, while beginners would be handicaped to make money by microtrading if they want to pp train...

Report Post Tip

Wooboom, its intentionally harsh monetarily because if you are too slow to leave the district, that's you're fault.

Report Post Tip

And if the guy notices me pp his CA, and stalks me with his agent following him, I guess it's my fault for ever trying to pp, if I am not stealth, lol.

Report Post Tip

Looking forward to this being implemented.

It will, IMO, give more effort to those pick pocketing CA's. As it stands you can sit side by side with one once you've dug into their pockets.

It'll also train those that start out on CA pick pocketing to at least change districts, if not cities, after a pick pocket.

This is more realistic, and will lead to more people using this strategy when it comes to pick pocketing others.

Again, more realistic to rob someone and dash out instead of just chilling about. I understand some are PP friendly, I use to be as well, yet these things lead to less realism and more family friendly fun.

Report Post Tip

I love this suggestion. I only PP CA's because I want the achievements and I like that there will be at least some danger involved rather than just clicking.

Report Post Tip
Another bump for a good idea.
Report Post Tip

Can I just ask has this been put into operations? 

I personally think it is a great idea.

Report Post Tip

Astonished i missed this idea. Fantastic idea and love the twerks its had.

Please tell me this is being put in the game at some point?

Report Post Tip

I got the impression it was being fast tracked.

Report Post Tip
I think we could use an admin note letting us know if this is in the works.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Pick Pocketing CA adjustment discussion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL