Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:01
Page:  1 
Philly Lockdown Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on May 05, '09 20:08
Jimmy was sitting in his office when one of his men came flying in. Out of breath he tried to speak. Jimmy looked and his man and told him to take his time and catch his breath. A few moments passed before the young man spoke. "Godfather there is shots being taken in Chicago, Temperance is the first casualty" Jimmy looked at his man with a sign of concern as he called in his most trusted men. After much deliberation with his men Jimmy stepped out into the streets

Philadelphia would like to notify you all that our city will now be under lock down until further notice. I will give 1 hour time for people to fly out. That's right not 2 not 3 but 1 hour. Should you not be able to fly out, contact me so that an arrangement can be made.

We will not be participating in any of the activities unfolding. We are already a city that is under reconstruction after the last wars this past week. Should anyone fire upon us we will kill that attacker.

Thank you all for your co-operation.

Jimmy steps back into the headquarters and has his men stand on guard for trespassers
Report Post Tip
Pharmacy members have been made aware of this, and we do look forward to wandering your fine city again in the future once you see fit.
Report Post Tip
North Side Mob has been made aware Sir
Report Post Tip
Reckless Hearts have been informed.
Report Post Tip
Redemption has been informed. Thanks for your guidance.
Report Post Tip
Philly is now open to all for travel once again. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

We look forward to seeing you all in our fine city once again.
Report Post Tip
Thank You for the notification Godfather LionHeart. I will now tell The Enigma that it is okay to fly into Philly again.
Report Post Tip
Glad to see the city back in business.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Lockdown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL