Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 15:24:09
Page:  1 
FAMILY! Started by: SQIT2 on May 06, '09 12:53
I need one every time I get to play I'm dead in two days. I dont do anything to anyone and I'm just making some money and BAMMMM!!!! I'm dead. I'm Extreamly loyal and Work fast. I cant understand Y you can die when Your not even a mark.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey pours himself a glass of whiskey.

I would like to recommend that you talk to Sids-Nan. I understand she has many potential openings for many mafiosos.
Report Post Tip
I can tell you why your kin keeps dyin'. They're earnin' money on someone else's turf without sending 'em a cut. They're essentially stealing from an established crime family. Aside from that, they're unknowns--x factors--because they've got no one to account to. Being in a family tells me that you're gonna abide by certain rules and that I don't have to keep a watchful eye on you, so you should maybe find a family before you end up just another line in the obits.
Report Post Tip
Nodding

Truth, truth...

Light cigarette and disappear in smoke
Report Post Tip
I'm going to have to agree with you Rourkey, Sids-Nan has more than one opening. See her for some work.
Report Post Tip
If you died so many times, are you telling me that nobody ever approached you or any of your ancestors offering you assistance? Maybe you were too quick to ignore those helpful people that were reaching out to you and now instead you came screaming in the middle of the street.
Report Post Tip
I have took heed of the approaches and it went no were.

but I do thank Johnny_Sanchez for the tip it did work well I appretiate it
Report Post Tip
I think you should stop running with your shoes untied, did you know that is the leading cause of deaths in the mafia? Yes my friend, you may think it is being gun downed or stabbed or even assassinated... but no. Untied shoes is series business and with your help... we can help abolish this horrendous act of uncaring.

Tie your shoes...

Help your friends...

Thank you.

Revski runs off in to the distance.
Report Post Tip
Probably not the best why to look for a family or to make an impression on leaders, but if you need help send me a message and ill see what I can do for ya
Report Post Tip
Terminator, he already had a family by the time you offered help.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: FAMILY!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL