Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:03
Page:  1 
Happy Birthday, Mister President! Started by: Sids-Nan on May 06, '09 13:08
It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining ever so brightly, there was not a single cloud in the sky, the birds were singing. And Sids-Nan's breasts were bouncing to the rhythm of her feet as she walked down the street. Sids-Nan was ever so cheerful today, as it was a "special" friends birthday of hers. Where was she going? She was going to the cake bakers to order this "special" friend a nice birthday cake for his birthday today!

On her journey to the cake shop she came across a friend of hers, he went by the name of Gimpanzee.

Hello Gimpanzee!

How are you on this fine day darling?

Gimpanzee smiled.

Hello Sids-Nan.. I'm doing okay today thanks, how about you?

I'm wonderful! I'm just going to order a cake for, She moved closer to Gimpanzee and whispered the birthday boy's name, so not to spoil the surprise.

What on earth are you ordering that big fat C a cake for?

He's a lovely young man! Admit he is nice, isn't he?

I suppose, I guess I would tap that.

Well I must be going now, I need the cake there for when he gets home from work! Bye Gimpanzee!

Goodbye, Sids-Nan!

And so Sids-Nan carried on her journey to the bakers.. Almost there she passed by SeanMackey, she winked at him seductively and then smiled and skipped off, again with her breasts bouncing to the rhythm of her feet.

She finally got to the bakers! She opened the door and a little bell rung, she walked up to the counter and waited for the baker to come and help her with ner needs.

Hello, baker! I need to order a very very big cake.. the biggest cake you can bake!

Okay, any other specifications?

Yep, she whispered something in his ear.. she looked at him and he smiled

Okay, that'll be $500

Sids-Nan throws down a few hundered dollar bills, smiles and leaves.?

Later that day...

RourkeyRourke had just got in from a hard days grafting. He'd shut the front door, flipped off his shoes, one of which hit his pet pussie in the head. He ran upto the pussie and said
"I so showwie", in the girliest gayest voice known to man.

Suddenly, his doorbell rang.. He wasn't expecting anyone round so he was bit weary.. He went to the door and opened it slowly.

RourkeyRourke? A man with a cheff's hat asked

Here you go, The cheff left the rather large parcel at his Rourkey's front door and left

Eh?

Rourkey took the lid off the box to find a big cake with "Happy 91st Birthday Rourkey xox" written on it.

Oh yummy, I wonder who its from?!

All of a sudden Sids-Nan popped out of the top of the cake, wearing only but a smile, she grabbed Rourkey's head and burried his head into her large pearky breasts and wiggled them about.. A few seconds later she hopped out of the cake and skipped off elegantly.

God I love that GILF.

And so Rourkey took the cake into his house with a smile on his face.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Happy Birthday, Mister President!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL