Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:00
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Dominion Started by: Deano on May 06, '09 15:32
Deano heads out of his new HQ and steps up to the podium. He glances out at the crowd and spies his old friend and former Don, Premeir. He spies a few more dear close friends and begins to speak.

Quite a few years ago my great, great grandfather Micky_Finn started a family and became a Don in the city of Chicago. His family was hard working, dedicated and loyal. I expect no less from myself and my own family here in Las Vegas. I look forward to working alongside Don Apollo, to make the city shine once again. I would like to thank the Godfather of New York for this opportunity, and hope my actions and those of my family make him proud. So without delay I give you all the return of The Dominion.

Deano walks over and shakes Premeir's hand and they head inside to check out the new digs.
Report Post Tip
It is good to see The Dominion returns. My great grandpappy was a member there and i heard a lot of good things. Congrats to you and good luck.
Report Post Tip
My father spoke well of you Deano and like wise my great grandpappy was also a member of the Dominion. Today is your day my friend. May fortune continue to smile on you.
Report Post Tip
Congradulations Deano.
Report Post Tip
Congrat's Deano

Good to see you back again and i hope you do well.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Deano
Report Post Tip
Congratulations
Report Post Tip
Congratulations
Report Post Tip
Passing by and sawing a thing

Congrat's on that.
Report Post Tip
Deano it brings great pleasure seeing you in bold.

Congratulations my friend.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Deano. Around the time my bloodline first arrived on these shores, the Dominion was where one of my ancestors called home. I hope to see you prosper as your ancestors have, and I look forward to working with you in Las Vegas.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you, Sir. I was just hearing your great grandfather's name in passing the other day down OOC Avenue and here you are, following in his footsteps.

I'm sure he would be proud.
Report Post Tip
Welcome back Dominion. Good to see that flag back in the air at full staff. Congratulations Deano
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Deano.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Deano, our bloodlines have crossed paths many times. I'm well pleased for ya mate.
Report Post Tip
I was shocked when a new bolded, underlined name showed up in the members online box, and saw Deano. Congratulations, and I hope the Dominion becomes a very successful family.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Deano
Report Post Tip
Deano,

Congratulations on this opportunity.

May you prosper!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Deano, its good to see you working along side of ApolloJustice! May all your endeavors be successful.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir.. good luck reinventing Vegas along side Apollo!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Dominion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL