Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 19:07:39
Page:  1 
Family.. Whats it mean to you Started by: GeorgeAgdgdwngo on Nov 01, '07 19:26
GeorgeAgdgdwngo walks out of the HQ he eats, sleeps and stays in. Knowing that he has family in the Building behind him and that he is proud of each and every one he steps into the streets.

What exactlly is so important to you in/for your family?

Is it the protection from the rest of the family? Knowing that you've got their backs and they've got your back?

Is it that you have some where to stay, with out them you'd be dead and that your family is all you've got??

Is it that you've come to serve as a decent Mafioso to your leader and never be unfaithful aslong as you shall live?

I know my reasons;

Undying love and loyalty to all of my family.

Like I said, they've got my back.. I've got their backs %100 of the way.

Without my Family, I wouldnt be the man I am today.

Lets hear why you choose to join a Family.

Thanks for listening!

George steps back leaving the croud talking about their reasons to each over. He turns around with a smile on hisf ace and walks back into his home.. the HQ
Report Post Tip
well, when i started knocking around here, i tried to pick out a crew that looked prominent, but not overly huge. that's why i went with scandia, the numbers looked right. i felt if i joined mr. mctavish's crew then i might get lost in the numbers and start feeling insecure like an anorexic teenager. for me, the right move was to go with a crew that wouldn't get obliterated in war, but be big enough where i could build with the family and be recognizable to the crew.
Report Post Tip
Is it that you've come to serve as a decent Mafioso to your leader and never be unfaithful aslong as you shall live?

I would say thats the best answer there that you gave to choose from..

If most of the people here choose and stuck by this answer families around here would be alot stronger.

You should never have any regrets and stick by your family.
Report Post Tip
Well, to address Cathal rather than the main point brought up here, I've only been associated with the McTavish syndicate for little under 3 days now, and granted, my father was the first button guy in the crew, I've still felt hugely welcome there, as did my father before me.

Hand on my heart, it's the first recorded instance of my bloodline for a long long time where the "inner circle" or the upper structure try to actively involve the members in day to day life.
Report Post Tip
well, obviously in retrospect i may have been mistaken on my assessment. but the question was what did i choose my family based on, and that would be it.
Report Post Tip
Then I'd agree with you, to an extent.

To me, a family is a group of people who work towards a common goal, the closer tha family are the better they are and the more likely they are to achieve that goal, regardless of what it is. Having said that, I'm not the sort of person who trys to find out the goal of a family before I join; if I can see a Leader possesses the traits I admire: Self-Confidence, charisma and so on, and can hold themselves with respect and dignity, then they will have my loyatly regardless of whether the goal matches my own.

To me, that is a true essence of a family, a close group of people who are willing to forfeit they're on personal agendas for the sake of the family as a whole.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Family.. Whats it mean to you
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL