Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Wedding In The Windy City Started by: Fannie on May 09, '09 10:01
Hydro waits patiently to approach the beaming couple, seeing both have a slight pause in greeting their guests she moves into place for a few words.

I'd like to give my warmest wishes to the happy couple on this most blessed day. As Captain for GodMother Marietta, leading Reckless Hearts, I know all about maters of the heart. Take care of each other in this dark world we live in. Place trust in each other and you'll do just fine.

Hydro then hands a gold embossed envelope to the couple, filled with cash and slides back into the crowd.
Report Post Tip
Wow, even a weeding here. Congratulations to you both Mr and Mrs. Scarface :) Wonderful
Report Post Tip
Congrats you all... TM you are a lucky guy, Fannie is a great gal. Congrats
Report Post Tip
Deepest congratulations to the both of you on the beautiful union!
Report Post Tip
Marietta downs the rest of her glass of wine, setting her glass down on the table before she approaches TM and his new wife. The reception was slowly dwindling down as she reached their table. With a smile she inclines her head towards the happy couple.

"Hello! Congratulations, you two! Fannie, I have heard quite a bit about you from your adoring new husband, and I must say from what I've heard you two fit quite well together. I know this is a dark life we lead, but as long as you two stick together you will find that you can overcome just about any trials that meet your path. Remember that often as you get older, and you two will surely beat the odds and be together until your old, golden ages."

Pulling out a small gift bag from behind her back she hands it towards Fannie and watches in delight as they open it together.

"I know it's not much," she says lowly, so she cannot be overheard, "But that's guaranteed to buy you guys at least a small starter home. You have to have a home to call your own. I hope you two will find much bliss and happiness together. Congratulations again!"

Giving the couple a kiss on the cheek each she walks back towards her table, grabbing another glass off wine off of a server's tray as she walks.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Wedding In The Windy City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL