Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:08:33
Page:  1 
The MoJo Show Episode 1 Started by: Money-B on May 10, '09 15:34
As the Radio crackles in the back ground you hear a rather catchy jingle and your interest is peeked.

Tonight on The MoJo Show we will be doing our TEN QUOTES AND NAMES with a brief question, statement or well interpretation of what we see. I would like to start out by reading this brief disclaimer given to us by our paralegals and interns. Yes they are not lawyers but come on, we all don't have ThomasRourke size wallets now do we.

This telecast is not to be rebroadcast or reproduced in anyway with out the express written consent of the Italian American Counsel for Exploitation in Movies. All of the thoughts, statements and comments held with in are the property of Father O'Malley just for safe keeping in the event that you take offense. He will be the one residing over any hate mail as it were. Credit for this must be given to 47 industries who gave us the inspiration and courage for setting the stage before us. None of the names in this show were singled out for any other reason than to have a little light hearted comedy and fun. All suggestions for future shows can be sent via personal mail to Jono as he has nothing to do but read suggestions etc all day.

I guess I will be tackling names that make you go Hhmmmm:

SilentDiva - Now alone this name is pretty cool, it is mysterious I mean after all she is SILENT right? But when you peal away the onion layers look what you see

Messages Sent: 401

I don't know about you, but this "SilentDiva" seems to be pretty loud...

SkullCandy- I really like this name and was struggling even though it makes me go Hhmmmm, until I happened to be looking over my census report and found this:

McLovin|SkullCandy- I will venture to say Nough said on that one...

Lickmystick1 - I can see how this goes down in the pub right now... Hey baby I am Lickmystick1, Response "WHAT GET AWAY YOU PERVERT" followed only by the THUD of him hitting the floor with a well placed kick to the "stick". Now don't get me wrong I am all for being straight forward, but come on a little romance is still cool people.

Mrstupid - Really this one is just too easy, Now you are either the smartest person out here playing stupid or well we thank you for the warning in advance my friend. I am wondering what your real name is. I will assume this is just the nick name your parents gave you "Hey Stupid get in here" ...

Stikiestfingers - ewww like really why are yours the "stickiestfingers.... I did notice you hang out with McLovin but this is a family program so we will save that for the more "Primetime" ratings...

Made_Man_Hopkins - This name would be rather mundane and non Hmmmm worthy similar to SilentDiva, except well Mr. Hopkins you aren't a Made Man at all you are just a Wise Guy. If I can assign Rank with my name I would be:

UberCoolTasticEpitomeofGodFather_Money-B (Wise Guy is still my rank though)

Virus - Wooo wait a minute here, with all the Drugs we have in our world you mean to tell me we still have a Virus ... I mean really Vicodin and Gravol please tell me this is not similar to Swine Flu and the Virus can be contained...

Giwrgos - This is less than a Hhmmmm name but Broham what in the hell do people call you for short, cause lord knows I tied my tongue like a cherry stem trying to annunciate your name... I can imagine the bedroom banter

You Partner: Oh Baby, Oh yeah, Oh Baby

You: That's it say my name, who's your daddy

Your Partner: WTF how in the hell, you know what you ruined the moment. How am I supposed to say Giwrgos never mind in the middle of sex...?

Butt_Ox - Well you could have been any part of the Ox my friend, you chose Butt. Not the Shoulder or Tongue, not the Horn or well "balls" not even "Ox_Hung" but Butt Ox, that makes me go Hmmmm... Me thinks when you came over and went through Border Patrol you were drunk and this was the outcome...

(Note I understand the annunciation and what at least I think it is designed to say)

LargeHamster - I mean really, it isn't bad enough we have a hotfreaksnake and sneakyrat running about but now a LargeHamster... What ever happened to Lemmings? What happens when Termanix or TheOrcanMan reaches our shores?

Now over to Jono, Jono I can't wait to see your Ten...
Report Post Tip
Well, Money-B... Here is what I have found while wondering through the streets.

You know that feeling you get... When you pass someone in the street, see what they are wearing or hear what they are saying. Then you have to turn around to take another look or to make sure what you heard was correct?

Well, these are some of the things I seen and heard that made me do just that.

(I have refrained from using names where I can for legal reasons)

Quote:

Hello Peeps

PickPocket, And Die!! So Choice...

Profile Done By _ace_... charges

15 to 25 G'z

Go Spirit

First of all, 'So choice'... Uhm... What? Surely you mean choose. Can't help but notice G'z too. Is the G sleeping or something?

Quote:

PP friendly, just let me know if you don't let me know and I caught you then I will shoot you by PP me without asking you accept the consequen.

Note : if you PP me without asking and your name doesn't show up, msg me and I will give you 50k

I can't help but think that he should have checked that with a dictionary, had it spell checked, added a full stop somewhere and then deleted it. However, i'm glad he didn't. If he had, I wouldn't have been able to put it here. What ever happened to the beauty and simplicity of 'Please do not pickpocket me without asking.'

Quote:

Kids in the front seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause kids

This is here purely because it made me giggle.

Quote:

The Grindhouse SCL

I hate it when people put stuff like, "I belong to so and so subcrew and I lead it so please shoot me first in time of war". That is basically what it is saying, right?

Quote:

wanna mess with me?

Uhm, no thanks. Don't wanna catch something. Although, I do love your profile picture. Search coups to have a look.

Quote:

———————————————————

Eating Out?

———————————————————

Fannie walks away mumbling... "I love my ducky..."

Yeah no more need to be said then that ;P

Akasha screams for the police like a little girl.

If you are from England like I am, you will know that Fannie is slang for vagina. Sorry, it just is. So seeing that name next to that question is quite funny. Not to mention Akasha screaming for the police.

Quote:

I be stealin' your dallarz

Uhm, what? You're going to steal my dollars or my Dallas? Either way, it's going to be real tough. n00b.

Quote:

*)

..*).*)

(. (.Money+Power+Respect=M.A.F.I.A

NO PICKPOCKETING ! FAMILY ONLY ! CAPHICE ?

You did not select a crime... So instead, you just stood there. Thats me at WORK ! ha!

CAPHICE? What the fook is that when it's at home? Eh? Also, if that's you at work. I'd hate to have you in my family. That's just lazy.

Quote:

Ask before you pickpocket me, if I catch you and you don't have my permission it will be seen as a threat and you will be delt with no matter who you are.

Will a Godfather or Godmother please pickpocket this guy.

Well, this really isn't a pasted copy of someones quote. As I found a fricking lot of them that had this so i'm going to just say it. Jail Break lists. Who cares? Really? Your friends might say, oh wow, Well done. However, the majority... Just don't give a damn. Including the friends that have said "Well done".

Just get rid of them, they're becoming an eye sore.

Well guys, that's me done for now. Hopefully you can expect more soon.
Report Post Tip
aha.. very amusing read... I hope to see more soon, and I blame McLovin for stickiestfingers having such sticky figures.. nasty, just nasty :)
Report Post Tip
*sitting out on his front porch in his rocking chair*

*turns the radio dial up a little*

*laughs*

Ha ha! That's why I bought a pick-up truck. Those damn backseats cause kids! I knew it.
Report Post Tip
It was actually my sadistic father who gave me the moniker because the agent at Ellis Island could not understand the Italian pronunciation of my name. My father was trying to call the man an ass, and somehow "Butt Ox" ended up on my papers.
Report Post Tip
sighs

Yet again I was left off both lists. Like I'm not good enough to be on lists created by you two? Pfft. Whatever! I'll go make my own list.

Seriously, though, there I can't wait to see more of these lists. And there are definitely plenty of names and quotes to choose from. And I'd love to know who has all these pickpocketing quotes. I'd like to acquaint their wallets with my hand.
Report Post Tip
Great read. Enjoyed the comments.

Uhm, what? You're going to steal my dollars or my Dallas? Either way, it's going to be real tough. n00b.

lmao
Report Post Tip
starts jotting down notes while people listen to the show

Hmmm Jono seems to be getting all the glory...

Options, Options, Options...

I know, I will from this day forth rename Jono Money-B (Jr) that way I still get all the accolades even when he is doing all the work...

I mean I thought I was a little funny :(

Looks around to see if Jono heard him thinking out loud
Report Post Tip
Money-B (Jr) Eh?

I don't know whether to be honoured or a shamed!

I'll let ya know in the next show!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The MoJo Show Episode 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL