Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:39:55
Page:  1 
!Commanders Histroy! Started by: Commander on May 11, '09 05:49
It all Started on the 12/2/1892. Mark Brandon Reed or "Commander" had been born in a rural household in Australia. His mother was only 19 when she became pregnant and gave birth when she was 20. She was a soft-natured woman who looked after any small animals that crossed her path. His father on the other hand was a stern, serious man, who had previously served in the military. He believed in discipline and loyalty.

By the time Commander was 12 his parents had divorced and he was sent to live with his grandparents who lived in the country. His grandparents were very strict and believed in the "children should be seen not heard" rule. He lived with his grandparents for until he was seventeen. By that time he had learned a great deal about bush survival skills, shooting and horse riding.

At 18 he decided to leave his grandparents and went to live with his Father. His Father was still single and decided to teach His son the things the Army had taught him for two years. When the War began, Commanders father told him to enlist. He did the following day into the 24th light horse Brigade. In Queensland, He trained for a few months before being shipped out to Egypt to get adjusted to the Climate and Terrain.

25/4/1915

Later called ANZAC day. The plan was that the Australians and the New Zealanders Would Attack the Turks at the Dardanelles, At ANZAC cove. The British had told the ANZACS that the cove was lightly fortified. At 0327 AM the boats rowed towards the cove. A Turkish soldier saw them and raised the alarm. During the next 6 hours, there was a bloody struggle up the beach and through the dense scrub and steep hills. For months the ANZACS held out against the deadly Turks and Disease. Only ever gaining a few meters a day. Commander fell ill on 15/7/1917 and was evacuated from the battle.

2/9/1923

Four years after the war. Commander had moved to New Orleans in America. He was still scarred from that War, both mentally and physically. He was now 31. He walked into his favorite caf looked around then sat down, to order a coffee. He stared out the Window and in the reflection saw a Medium sized man in a very expensive suit approaching him.

"Hello, young man" he spoke softly. Commander just nodded at him. How would you like to work for me?"

*Commander knit his eyebrows together and cocked his head*

"You look able enough and your eyes betray a sadness that I've not seen in years. I can fix these things."

*Commander looked up from his Coffee. His Brow rose as he considered the opportunity.

"What are the details?" He asked skeptically.

"I have someone that needs to be dealt with. If you can prove your loyalty by taking care of it, you're in."

Commander thought to himself "this guy means business. I've killed a lot before but those days are over for me."

"How much does it pay?" he said again, feigning a casual attitude.

"This pays in both Friendship and a large secure financial deposit." The man said.

Commander thought it over for a moment. He took a long sip of coffee before answering.

"Okay I'll do it." He answered and with a Shake of his hand the older man turned and walked out into the Streets.

2/9/1924

Commander had been working for the mafia family for one year now. In his year he'd done some horrible things but in the end it was all worth it. In this short amount of time he'd met his best mate Duke. Many other members of his crew were good friends such as Cash, Pickles, Riddle, Elbuscador, Charles, Vito, Tony, Pepper, Marc and many, many others. He found though that Duke and himself shared a special bond of friendship that had formed while Duke was showing him the ropes and helping him transition into his new life. He was thankful to have a friend who could understand him and would b there to show him that at the end of the day, he had the best job in the world.
Report Post Tip
4/29/1924

Carelessly wondering the streets Riddle comes across a man in the shadows. The unidentified man not giving his name only offers a card. Taking the card Riddle reads '100K poker?'. Hmmm Why not Riddle says to himself. Flipping the card there is an address. The following day coming from the Bank with 100K in hand, Riddle takes a Taxi to the address the weird man gave. After paying the taxi driver for the fair, a voice from the ally calls to him. 'WTF' Commander comes out streaking from the ally. Apparently the game was strip poker.
Report Post Tip
Duke stands in the shadows leaning against a building listening to Commanders past. He breaths in his cigar smoke and exhales it. He starts to nod slowly. He starts to walk back to the HQ. As he makes his way down the street he stops next to Commander and shakes his hand.

"Sir, i am glad to have met you and you have impacted my life as well"

Duke slowly walks down the street smoking his cigar
Report Post Tip
Alfie listening Commander's story and enjoy his story, alfie reaching into his pocket and pulls out a cigar then light it up

Very interesting story Commander, I enjoy it very much. Can't wait to hear your next story

Alfie tips his hat and shakes Commander hand and move on to the dark alley and vanish
Report Post Tip
*Marc walks by and tips his newsboy hat to Commander*

Nice story mate, can't wait to hear more
Report Post Tip
Thanks fellas. hopefully ill come up with some more!
Report Post Tip
Nice read, Commander wheres my name! lol jp
Report Post Tip

Thanks fellas. hopefully ill come up with some more!

Uhm, what? Hopefully you'll come up with some more?

You mean that was all false and imaginery? Shame on you, Commander.

You know that's my job!
Report Post Tip
Jonizzel your job is to clean my room.
Report Post Tip
I mean thats it for my life. yes.....
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: !Commanders Histroy!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL