Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 20:28:33
Page:  1 
Blown Cover... Started by: -TONY_MONTANA- on Nov 02, '07 11:44
Sitting down at the bus terminal in Chicago, a man with darting eyes and a disheveled look to him sat down and started to talk to the drunk bum next to him

So my good pissano, I got to keep a low profile, if those gangsta see me here, its gonna be kaput for me.

I just could not take it anymore. I tried, dammit, I'm as loyal as I can be to my famiglia and Don Gotti, but I just can't do it and I can't go back and tell him that I was busted.

Its just not done in the Costa Nostra, you don't bring shame on your family and man, they are gonna look bad on the streets when this comes out.

The odd man took a deep drink from the bums bottle and went on

You see my good friend, the don wanted to know where all those shiny new shooters where coming from and how the southsider gangstas got hold of them. Four of his shipments from Thailand were busted up and we lost millions. The Don was gonna kill someone.

Now since i've had some history with the local theater, the Don called me and told me that he had a mission for me and that he expected results.

Could I say no? fuhgitaboutit....

He wanted me to go...all ..gangsta. At the time I had no fn clue what he meant.

I went down to Charlies and talked to some of the guys, they told me to head down to Moes on 105st, close to Midway and take a gander at the guys who hang out there.

I went down, and just sat around for a few days, they all had baggy clothing, they had their own lingo and man, they listened to the worst music I heard in my life. They called it "rap". It almost made me kill myself on the spot. I couldnt take it.

But my honor and my word, I had to do it.

I heard about this street punk called TONY who had been around previously. They all talked about how he was not seen in months. I decided that i'd get his act and come back to town as him. He had been around the parts and was known.

Man, I tried, I got the suits, I got the talk and the lingo. I went down and pulled it off...

BUT HOW WAS I TO KNOW????

They had this "ritual"...called BattleRap... they get together and mouth off a bunch of shit talking crap and try and make it seem like music. Mama mia, holy sweet mother of Mary!!!!!

I tried, I sat down and did one, but it was bad, I just cant bring the ears that love Verdi to spew out that crap.

They looked me in the eyes and could tell that I was not the man I was supposed to be...

Thats when the Macs and the Nines came out and I dived for the door with the bullets carving up my ass.

So man...thats why I wanna trade clothes with you. I wanna get out of town and never come back.

I dont know what i'm gonna do, I cant go back to the famiglia and man, what else do I know how to do?

The desperate man sighed and realised that he had been talking to a dead man...he tossed the bottle down and walked away slowly
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Blown Cover...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL