Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:37
Page:  1 
A New Day Is Dawning Started by: CantPlay on May 11, '09 19:21
*A man so beautiful that the world passes by in slow motion whenever he is around steps out from behind the curtains and assumes his rightful place, standing before you, his people*

So it would seem that a new day is dawning on our streets. Indeed across all the cities of this wonderful land an heir of promise and hope fills the air. Too long have these streets been plagued by ignorance and unwillingness to accept true defeat. Instead men behind closed doors pull the strings and make you dance without you ever knowing it. It's quite a show, It's quite a spectacle that these men and woman have put on for you. A release from the mundane, a step above ordinary, or are you?

History echoes throughout these streets daily, the same faces wage their secret wars not with the gun as it was meant to be fought, instead they fight in secret with their words and political influences. A day will come, nay, a day has come when the people can see it. Where they see through the nepotism and childishness, and see you all for who you are.

BadlyDrawnBoy and Re-run run rampant in this place, all it took was a little riot and some smoke and mirrors and your world changed forever. Today, the streets will not run red with blood, but with the blatant tricks they used to deceive you. They hide behind promises and threats. But the truth of it all is, and we all know it. There has never been a more embarrassing time to work the streets.

Never has there been a time where the power to change the world and shape it, even if only for a moment, lay in the hands of an up an comer. The old dogs have burnt the trick books and keep the new blood on short leashes. I hope you will all break free of your leash, and let loose on those that have help you captive. That have sought to enslave your body and mind, on those that bent you to their needs and tossed you aside.

There should be no mother's or father's of God. Instead a world a ordered lawlessness. Like the old days my daddy told me about. When men were men. When the sword truly was mightier than the pen and the tongue. When justice prevailed. When we could all look at one another knowing we only had truth and dignity inside us.
Report Post Tip

*A man so beautiful that the world passes by in slow motion whenever he is around steps out from behind the curtains and assumes his rightful place, standing before you, his people*

Apparently this "CantPlay" fellow is my alter ego.
Report Post Tip
I am no Can'tASaurusRex...

But I do try.
Report Post Tip
If the bullet factories become available, I will be sure to step in and commandeer them for us all.
Report Post Tip
Save an airship or two for me Rourkey
Report Post Tip
Good God!

A Gimpanzee.

It's been a while since a saw one of those :/

ZQ FTW.
Report Post Tip
Indeed.. don't turn your back on me for a second!
Report Post Tip
The last time I saw one was when I saw the poor horny little guy get gunned down in the street by some a1 chap.

Not a good day for monkeys everywhere. Or Gimp's for that matter.
Report Post Tip
Yes, what a sad day that was.. From what I've been told :(
Report Post Tip
Then that monkey gave birth to the horrible city of Edinburgh?

Who promptly shot himself in the chops?

Tough family line :(
Report Post Tip
I am unsure, he may have given birth to Homozotz, the fabulous Right Hand to The Blackjack Family
Report Post Tip
Whatever it was.

Was good times nonetheless.

Stay well my kilt wearing monkey.
Report Post Tip

I am unsure, he may have given birth to Homozotz, the fabulous Right Hand to The Blackjack Family

GRHS The Blackjack Family.....a noble, proud family that deserves all respect in the world.

Rourkey raises his glass to the memory of the family.
Report Post Tip
Are Homozotz and Camazotz related?
Report Post Tip
They aren't. Camazotz wasn't in Homozotz's league
Report Post Tip
I'll give you some airships Gimpanzee.
Report Post Tip
Thanks lover
Report Post Tip
Who are the Camazotz and Homozotz's?

Are they old families in this game?

If so, what happened them?
Report Post Tip
Camazotz? Never heard of him.

If I remember correctly, Homozotz was of a rather noble lineage. In his brief time in this world, Homozotz was a distinguished RHM to The Blackjack Family. He was crucified, died, and was buried in order to absolve the sins of his leader.

GRHS Homozotz, A KING AMONGST MEN!
Report Post Tip
I believe Camazotz was the window cleaner for the HQ of The Blackjack Family. Homozotz on the other hand was moulded into a fine figure of a man by the Leader of The Blackjack Family, Nova.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Day Is Dawning
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL