Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:10:06
Help
1 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What levels your character up fastest Started by: drew on Feb 04, '15 10:58
Tyler dies every time he's spawned after we've chewed through all of his members.

If you wish to attack Tyler's HQ you can do it from any city. If you are INSTRUCTED to attack another leader's fort by your leader or another upper structure member you must be in the same city/district as the headquarters is. A statement is given to the leader that their fortification has been attacked. Your name may be revealed. It's best not to go around damaging forts though.
Report Post Tip

Some very good tips in here. Glad to see not the entire community is filled with arrogant cunts.

Report Post Tip
Tyler spawns every few days, it's pretty common, however his forts get pounced on pretty quick since it can be reached anywhere in the game - it's pretty much gone before you blink.

Like the above poster said, dead cls forts are risk free providing that you got the green light from your boss. Most of the time these happen during times of war and the cls ask you to not do anything and keep your timers open just in case.
Report Post Tip

Thanks for the tips people

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the post 

Report Post Tip
What about creating a fourm in wich a hundred plus people post
Report Post Tip

You mean writing a quality role play thread where there a numerous people replying with similar quality replies or one of your one liner/short threads and replies that have no point?

Report Post Tip
Second one l
Report Post Tip

Does posting here give experience?

Report Post Tip

Good tips pals thanks.

Report Post Tip
Oh god, Kaheska, I could feel the burn all the way over here. I'm going to need another beer to cool off
Report Post Tip
Don't know but if u wish to fill ur pockets fast try this https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/834423

That post will fill ur pockets (1)
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
Also if u tip and receive nothing send me a pm and the location of the tip and egg event just started I'm building the claim fourms as we speak
Report Post Tip

nice I never knew that(about post/forum)

Report Post Tip

Sneek this is the HELP forum, not the Sneek is spamming his contest forum. What happens when someone actually needs help, follows your advice, and you've died? Please out of RESPECT for those LOOKING for HELP stop spamming your damn contest!

Report Post Tip

Rudy no, posting here does not give you experience. Posting in the role play forums is your best way to get experience from posting and it will help your vision. One other tip, ONE LINERS and short spammy posts like Sneek litters our forums with will get you ZERO experience or vision. You are only rewarded should your posts actually have effort and longer than a few incoherent words.

Report Post Tip
You know morrighan u should try to be more respectful to fellow players plus your just targeting me or you would pm the guy who started this fourm and tell him to stop making repeated forums because this I sent the first help fourm for this particular item
Report Post Tip

About the graverobbing, how do you do find one without bribing an undertaker? I found a list of deaths, located someone in the city I was in (although maybe this was just where they were based) and it said that my "arms aren't long enough, you're in the wrong city". Can you only know what city they died in from witness reports?

Report Post Tip

You can go to the News and Info menu, select Obits, go back a few pages to deaths that are 24+ hours and click each and every one until you find one. You can also make note of where you received a witness statements and visit their graves 24 hours after. Durdens do not stay in the same city they died in so you will have to do the long way via the obits or use the tip function. 

Hope this helped a bit. :)

Report Post Tip

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: What levels your character up fastest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL